Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No time for updates past few days...many things happened...

Last sun was supposed to be a happy occasion for all my close relatives to meet up to discuss abt my 'small engagement' cum discussion for my big day which will be takin pl in 6 mths time...
I came to my eldest aunt's pl v early to help in d preparation for d simple refreshments n stuff...
Sis , me , kak lena n her mom were all sitting in d kitchen discussing abt d wedding invitation list wen suddenly we received a phonecall saying an uncle of mine just passed away...
He was my late mom's cousin...v close cousin n a v nice uncle i remember..
In fact he is still quite young...in his 40s...

My aunt was so distraught upon hearin d news...
Just den my younger aunt arrived crying...
So we just left all d food at home...got changed...and headed to CGH immediately...

Jop came to CGH just for awhile...
But i really appreciate dat ...
He spared sum time even though he was bz helpin his bestfren shift house...

As we were told dat d funeral will be done d following day ,my aunts n uncles decided to gather back at my first aunts pl dat nite as she hav cooked a lot...
We had a tahlil prayer reciting session till abt 9.30pm den d rest decided to still go ahead w my wedding plans discussion...

To be honest...i got quite upset during d discussion as i almost had a big argument w dad and bro becos our ideas didnt coincide much..
I almost burst to tears but simple remained silent , took a deep breathe n istighfar in my heart...
Sis n my aunts were considerate enuff to help me reason out w dad , my bro n my uncle abt my ideas...and fortunately everythin could be resolved dat nite..

My aunts told me....
"Just remember...d wedding is abt U N JOP...Not anyone else...."

I felt so relieved my mom's sisters are all v supportive n comforting..
So everything is goin as planned ..
Alhamdulilah...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home