Thursday, June 26, 2008

There's nothing gd in dis world dat can be achieved w no obstacles and challenges...
I have gone thru so much obstacles wen it comes to my relationship w jop before we decide to get hitched but now in d midst of preparing for d wedding..
Our challenges come frm ouside factors....NOT US but 'things' ard us...

I wudnt wanna elaborate much abt wat happened 2 days ago...
It was terribly upsetting..
I ended up w puffy eyes due to all d crying..
Jop kept on assuring me dat its just a small prob we can overcome..
My siblings both promised me to make sure everything will run smoothly NO MATTER WAT HAPPENS...
BUT IF dat really happens...i dunno how to brace myself and keep my composure on d day of my wedding...
At times i really wish mom is still ard..
If only...

Yesterday jop n me went to My Wedding Regalia to meet Don the wedding planner dat we wanna engage for our wedding..
We r still contemplating between engaging them and RATU'D WEDDINGS for our decor....bridal hav been settled n confirmed...
Jop n me really love My wedding regalia but the prob is Don is so bz dis few mths and not able to be in Singapore so he cant confirm whether he can do our wedding decor...
I can only noe abt mid July....
I am running out of time!!!
AAArrrghhhh
I noe initially we wanted to engage Ratu to do everything for us but i was tinkin of doin sumthin diff as MY WEDDING REGALIA has been known for v gd theme conceptualization...

Jop n me spent 3 hrs at d shop and only got home for dinner almost 11pm...
Preparing for d big day has been pretty tiring for me..
I ALMOST fall asleep while driving home frm jop's pl..
I slept like almost immediately wen i got home...

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home