Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jop n i went window shopping ard at Cityhall and i got sum new inspirations of how d decor n colors are goin to be like on our big day..
I tink i hav decided on ROYAL PURPLE and white w a tinge of silver...or sumthin along dat line...

We hav been looking ard for my engagement ring...cos our families insist dat we hav a simple engagement ceremony in 2 weeks time..
I just cant decide on wat i want...in fact...i tink anything goes for me..
I leave it up to him..

I spent hours lookin thru bridal magazines n realised dat there are so many things i forgot to tink abt...
1-Bridesmaid dress & gift
2-Flowergals dresses and accessories
3-Wedding stationeries but thank god i found d website for those stuff
4-Tepak sireh for my engagement ceremony

and d list goes on n on.....

I better turn in now cos i need to take care of my diet...sleeping hours and rest more to look gd in 6 mths time...heheh...

Till den Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home