Monday, March 23, 2009

Yeah....dats us above...
Back to the olden days...

As syasya asked....how was UBIN....well....just take a look at d pics

The weather was fine while we were doin the shoot but only started to rain as we were headin home...
Thanx to Khai & the other photographers fr inviting us to model for their Kampung Style photoshoot..
We had a great time and really had so much laffter although jop n i got bitten by mozzies
I did my own makeup while my PARTNER ...Abu aka Azarey did d makeup for jop and my hairdo..
Wardrobe was mostly my v own except for d kain batik and jop's baju kurung which i borrowed frm Mel & Nor...Thanx guys





We love d photos...and now jop and i even thought of making a coffeetable album ...sumthin we can show to our kids sum day...heheh

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayu said...

all the pics nice lah..

March 23, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home