Sunday, February 22, 2009




Many cute angels ard....
I seem to really fancy lil girl babies n toddlers i nowadays i dunno y...although i used to tink its better to have a BABY BOY for d very first child cos he will grow up n be a big brother taking gd care of d younger siblings...but on d second thought....hmm i tink not so true...
Some elder sisters can be v responsible too...like my own elder sis for example..
Alwiz taking gd care of me wen i was young...and alwiz have to take d blame for my mistakes n get scoldings frm mama becos of my silly antics...

Aniway, the cute lil girl up there is Ayu's lovely Princess....
Alyaa....who is so big now...how fast time flies...
I have more pics of her below...

Very adorable ryte.????Looking at her cute angelic face really make me cant wait to have one of my own...
Not dat i am really trying or even planning...but god have yet to grant me one yet..
But its ok...i tink Jop and i have plenty of plans ahead of us for now like travelling n diving together which i guess are best done before we tink of having a baby...

This second girl here is Syefaa who is also another grown up toddler now..able to walkJop had a hard time chasing after her at d airport yesterday...
She was so happy to run ard free
So...for now i am just looking forward to EKA , MAS (SAZALI'S WIFE)&YANA ( Noris's wife) who will be giving birth to baby girls soon in few mths time.......so excited...to c more baby girls...:-)

On a separate note...me n my cousins would like to wish Ayen ...All d best n Take gd care of yrself in Melbourne...
Its great to have u back w us...n witness my big day but unfortunately u cant stay long and have to go back Melbourne to continue yr studies..
We r all goin to miss u alot Ayen..

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home