Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not feeling well today..
Just cudnt get up frm bed...my head was spinning...
So i rested at home...but v worried abt how my students r coping without me today...
SYF is coming and i am getting so bz...

So here r some brief updates of wat i did over d weekends....


Sumthin diff to do on Valentine's day....

Hubby n i went in-line skating w our new pair of Rollerblades...ard Sembawang park...
It was so tiring dat i fell asleep soundly d moment i reach home after dinner n having my shower till d next mornin...
Jop followed me to my Pre-u classmate's wedding..I was so happy to meet all my other frens frm Outram Institute which i havent seen for ages...

Dats me , Aini n Novi w her cute lil daughter Kyiesha
Dats Farid n Wani...both my exskool mates
Us w our matching shades
I felt like driving dat day
After d wedding we headed to kak lena's crib to discuss abt her wedding preps


lil Syefaa cleanin up in d kitchen...
wedding outfits sketches....
my aunts n uncles
The blushing bride-to-be....
We r all lookin forward to her big day in July,,,and i cant wait too....

Yesterday....was of cos another working day but definitely not a dull Monday....
Reason being....Nadya met me after i finish my SOTA classes in d morning for lunch at COFFEE CLUB..

Nadya lookin so cheerful as alwiz....lDats Abu who joined... us ard 6pm...and we waited forthe rest at Liat Towers starbucks
Farissa n Wir not long after dat...and sad to say...Syasya cudnt join becos she wasnt feeling too well
A blurry pic of us...
waiting for our food
Farissa only had ice cream
Then wir gave me dis pleasant surprise she got me frm Milan...
A pair of Lingerie..
We had a great dinner before headin to d next destination


Thanx to d gals...cos i had a great time...
We went to Mc for a chit chat session n had a great time laffing at Wir's funny flight stories...and i am so happy to c Nadya laffing so much dat day...
I am also glad everyone had a great time...

Till d next meet up
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home