Friday, February 13, 2009

How can u be happy when yr love ones r not?
How can u be smiling when yr dear ones r crying?
How can u be celebrating when yr precious ones r mourning?

I feel so bad...feel so sorry n now i am feeling sad...
Lately ,Jop n myself have been spending more time w our dearest lil Nadya Fresyana whom we regard as our v own...
She really needs our support n words of encouragement to go through d difficult situation she is now...It pains me to c even Baba whom we look up upon as sumone so strong to breakdown...
I promised Baba i will take gd care of his daughter...

Not long before dat...
I received another bad news frm Syasya...sumone dear to me too..
I cudnt say i can imagine how she is feeling cos i am not in her place...
But i noe one thing...
She needs us...her family n frens to be giving her d support n courage too..
So i cant wait for Monday to meet up w d rest of d gals too...

I met Ely by chance yesterday..
She looked so frail...
I guess she havent been eating n sleeping ryte...
Her eyes were so teary wen i hold n kiss her cheeks...
She was feeling unwell n bored...and just had to go out..
She let out her feelings to me , Yani & Bibik...
She told us how her late hubby have showed signs before he left...
The thing dat touched me was when she said...Arwah Abg Nizam have just finished watching their Wedding Event Dvd on d laptopn before his last breath..
I guess...he brought his lovely memories w him till death...
And dat really touched my heart...
I noe its still fresh to her...n she definitely needs time to get over it...
And i believe she will be strong enuff to go through it...
It have just been a week...and like myself...it has been years but i hav yet to get over Mama...

So i looked at my hubby's eyes...
I really appreciate his presence
There's no words to describe how thankful i am to god for bringing me n this man together finally as Husband & Wife...and to think of all the things we have been through together...
I believe this is my Fate and also my Destiny....

So tomoro...Jop is bringing me out on a date...
Just like those days wen we were in our courting days...
No other plans n agenda ...so we will have d whole day to ourselves...
Its goin to be v relaxing n soothing i guess..
I really need this after all these weeks of bz working days n routines...

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home