Tuesday, June 2, 2009




My first appt at THE PRIVATE SUITE in KKH was v pleasant although hubby had to werk and couldnt come w me.



That's d nature of his job which i have to understand...and it wasn't bad at all because my gynae Dr Khoo and the nurses there were all so warm n friendly plus d nice atmosphere n surroundings there.
I arrived early at 8am and headed for my SCAN first ..
This time i don't have to wait so long as d previous appts....and i really don't regret making the switch .
The best thing i hrd frm the gynae was that d scan results showed my baby has a low risk of down-syndrome and growing healthily .
It even excites me more to c how hyper d lil one was....actively kicking and moving his/her hands ard as if dancing...so cute n amusing...that even the doctor commented on how vigorous the movements are .
I guess...the baby have been dancing along each time i conduct my classes n during my rehearsals...hah
This is a pic of d baby although not so clear...

Adorable...and guess wat...its...5CM tall....at that pt of time ..
The last i hrd was....11mm...and now the ht have increased so fast...:-)

Many pple i meet have made predictions that i might be carrying a BOY...
Although it kinda dissapoint me cos i am yearning a Gal...i tink its great too...and Jop have even thought of a nice name for him...
I guess the most important thing is that the baby is healthy and safe....
Nothing matters more than that...

Speaking of which...
I had a fall during my dance practice last week...
I accidentally stepped on a piece of cloth on d floor and slipped...imagine me almost making a total split...
I reacted v fast n used basically my hands to control n hold myself up so that my butt doesnt even hit d ground...
Everyone ard me paused n panicked...for a sec...but i was all smiling n relaxed...telling everyone that i was fine...just hurt my wrist a lil...
Phew.....fortunately i was quick n strong enuff to hold myself up...but its funny how i gt that strength cos my two legs were really splitting...amazing!
I guess thats how a mom would react to save her baby...its miraculous...

Hubby reminded me to be more careful...and i noe he is worried
He asked if i really am v sure abt dancing fr that Anniversary show...and i still havent changed my mind...
I may not be part of that dance grp anymore but this perfrmance means a lot to me because its their 5th anniversary and i was invited as i was one of the 'PIONEER' batch of dancers...
Furthermore , i tink its ok because the routine is quite ok and not to vigorous...

I am going for another practice later hope everythin will be fine...

On a diff note...
I had an amazing weekend...which started w a gathering last fri...
This gathering was organised by hubby's CO's wifey fr some of my hubby's colleagues' Wifeys....
It was an enjoyable one for us to get to noe each other better..



Sum of our hubbys walked ard vivo while waiting fr us to finish dinner while some went home to take care of d kids for us...how sweet...
I AM LOOKING FORWARD to more gatherings w all dis wifeys again..

Sat & Sun were amazingly tiring but fun for Hubby and i as we did lotsa shopping at the CLUB 21 BAZAAR SALE...and watched my SOTA students & LESTER'S violin performance at ESPLANADE...



I didnt buy any clothes for myself at the CLUB 21 BAZAAR because i dun tink most of d clothes fit me...so i took d chance to grab sum stuff for hubby & d lil one like a BABY DIOR socks and sum pants/tops ...

This recent weekend is d last hubby could spend w me cos he is going to be bz w NDP rehearsals as of dis coming week onwards...:-(

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home