Tuesday, April 28, 2009


It was a nice weekend spent w hubby and his friends on sat as we went to watch Fast & Furious before heading for a Karaoke session at Cash Studio till v late morning...
And on Sunday , i woke up v early to do makeup at Farrer Park .
Later that afternoon...after enuff sleep n rest...hubby woke me up to attend 2 of his relatives weddings at HOUGANG & TAMPINES...

I can;t seem to wear most of my old outfits becos d bustier r too tight for my tummy now...
Fortunately MEL just gave me dis new lovely top frm KL which i could wear in comfy...
After the wedding functions...jop sent his mommy home and we both went for a 'DATE' just by ourselves finally...
It was my v first time at Marina @Keppel Bay...and its indeed a lovely quaint pl...
We parked outside n walked in to enjoy the breathtaking view which d 'rich pple' staying there have been enjoying...
Other than admiring the view...i was bz admiring d nice apartments in that area...and of cos d nice YACHTS at d MARINA too
Didnt noe that there r nice restaurants n pl for sightseeing there....




We were late n missed the Divers Asia Exhibition but took d chance to go sightseeing at the area...
I got quite tired not long after that and told hubby that we need to make our way back cos i was feelin drowsy n felt like eating SATAY...
So we headed to WEST COAST for satay after that and even met EZAN w Illyas who were there too...
My appetite is slightly better now..although i still cant stand CHICKEN and curries...just make me wanna throw up just thinkin abt it...But i am getting better w d pills recommended by my gynae last week...d puking is really slowing down except for mornings which r really unavoidable...

But....i am starting to enjoy this lovely stage in my life...BEING A MOTHER...and its really v exciting...
I am feeling so much more complete as a WOMAN now...going through all these changes is just making me more appreciative of wat my Mom USED TO go through wen she was expecting me...
Whether my baby is going to be a gal or boy...i am still v excited n happy to accept he or she as d way he or she is...but if u really ask me.....
I want A GIRL!!!But boys would be cute too...and Andy will have a fren...ryte Andy??

Ok den..wanna get ready n go fetch hubby...

Till den
Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayu said...

cantik ah baju kau tu

April 29, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home