Thursday, May 7, 2009

I had to wake up v early last sat morning even though i had a v late nite d day before... out w ayu , elynn & their families...
I really had trouble waking up cos i was feeling so lethargic and plus all d morning sickness...i vomitted while gettin ready to go out dat i just dun feel like putting on any makeup at all...
Thank god.....my saviour...
WIRDANI was willing to help me out dat morning..
I fetched her at 6.30am before heading to Greenview sec to get my students ready....
If u r wondering , wat was d big event we were bz for....
It was Malay Arts Festival 2009 which was held at Taman Warisan (MALAY HERITAGE CENTRE)....and Greenview Sec was among d few schs invited bcos they attained GOLD AWARD in SYF recently...
My students were so proud n eager to perform....
And i really hav to say that they did their best PERFORMANCE that day...which was even better than SYF...Cos i hav been drilling them the whole week...telling them to work hard n really perform well so that audience who watches their performance will understand 'Y THEY GOT GOLD'...and not say..."huh???DATS a Gold??"....So...the students were trying their best to prove their abilities...

I was v proud of them...and of cos...my cute star ALFIE KECIK caught everyone's attention....

After the performance....Wir and i headed to MARINA SQ cos i was famished and craving for NACHOS...
So we had a great time laffing and catching up over lunch...before i sent her home and thank the lovely galfren of mine for helping me dat day...
I love her to bits!!!

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home