Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its been a while since i post an entry which is simply blogging abt my feelings and thoughts...
It has all been on updates of d things i do , the places i go and the pple i have been with...which have been YEAH V FULFILLING!!

Been doing lots of thinking lately....
Life is so diff now...for me...
Not bad difference but...amazingly great better difference i guess

As how Wir mentioned in her speech as my MAID OF HONOUR during my wedding dinner...me as being sumone 'selfless' who alwiz put others before myself...Is it True??
I never really quite notice or realise that fact.
Really...but wen i really pondered abt it...
Then i recalled all d times on how i inappropriately helped pple i considered as frens which in d end cost me to be d one on d losing end...and dat happened so many times...
But not all d things in life i sacrificed for were worthless...
Some were WORTH it after all...

And now...in this stage of my life...
I started to realise there r other things i should really prioritise and label as my main concerns..
I cant just make decisions and do things only for myself...
But my Hubby & my Future Baby

If u notice...i have just included a PREGNANCY COUNTDOWN CALENDAR in dis blog..
I have also visited some websites to check on foetus development according to d diff stages of d pregnancy and how would d baby look like at the diff stages...
Its amazing to noe that now...in 10weeks...i get to roughly see how much my baby have developed into...
This makes me even feel more excited for d next Ultrasound Scan appt 2 weeks from now..
And by then...i would have passed the first trimester stage ...insya allah...

For now...both me n hubby have started preparing by planning on all d baby's needs frm how we r goin to makeover d extra room which is goin to be his/hers w a better air-con condition....to all d way on smaller stuff like wat kinda pram and baby car seat etc...

Just like how i had to cut down on shopping on 'my luxury wants' before my wedding...to make sure i can hav d dream wedding that i want all my MY HARD EARNED MONEY...now i hav to do just the same to prepare for d arrival of my baby in DEC...
However , i still cant help but buy some new clothing cos my tummy is really growing fast day by day . ....and i also have to keep on spending on essential stuff like GD COSMETICS , BRIDAL OUTFITS/ACCESSORIES for the WEDDING GALLERY cos its part of my job to earn even more money for d bridal biz .

So its tough...i now hav to juggle my job as a freelance choreographer & makeup artiste plus all d morning sickness which have yet to disappear and not forgetting d unbearable BACKACHE now...but i am LOVING it...
I now feel more complete....as a woman...as a wife and as a mother...
I am fulfilling my responsibilities...and i noe i can do it..

I just made a v important n tough decision today too...
I tendered my resignation as a Malay Subject Teacher in SOTA...
So i will continue teaching there till end of this term..
Reason being so is firstly cos i tink i need more rest for now...cos teaching the dance classes in d afternoons r tiring enuff... , at the moment my morning sickness r makin it tough for me to go for d morning classes at SOTA...and lastly in d future , i am worried there won't be anyone to take care of d baby wen i go to work cos i can still bring him/her wen i go for dance lessons in skl but i dun tink i can do dat in SOTA...

So i am gonna miss d students in SOTA...and they have yet to noe abt this...hmmm

K then...gtg wanna grab sumthin to eat now...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home