Monday, May 11, 2009

Last weekend was definitely awesome as i get to celebrate Mother's Day firstly w my family and relatives at Pasir Ris Park..
I didnt bring anything(food) to share but merely sum stalks of roses to give to all d MOMS....all my aunts & cousins who r already called MOMS....
It was v pleasing to see d smile on their faces when they receive d roses frm me....
Its a simple gift but i guess...sumthin sweet which every mom wud love to receive on that meaningful day...and sumday...i hope i will receive flowers on MOTHER'S DAY too!!




There were so much food....and thank god ...i didnt puke at all dat day...
So i was happily enjoying the Chili Crab , Mee goreng , and....one of my aunts took the trouble to prepare 'ikan sumbat' a kind of grilled fish...just for me...THE EXPECTING MOM cos i mentioned i had d craving for it weeks ago....
Its nice to be pregnant...hahaha pple will try means n ways to provide u w anything u wish to eat...*winks* at hubby...

I also had a makeup assignment last weekend for Suzana which i cudnt update here cos i forgot to take pics w my camera...so rushing n bz dolling her up i guess...hopefully she will send me d photos for me to upload and share here....

Later in the evening , Hubby and i went to meet Elynn & family for dinner at Cityhall...
We even managed to do sum shopping...both ELYNN & JOP were getting new shoes...
Hubby got one more gift for his bday...besides d Iphone...a pair of Adidas shoes...and more surprises to come by d 21st may....*grins*

We decided to dine at Breeks cos i was really craving for FONDUE dat day...
We also had a cake cutting session after dinner to celebrate Mother's Day for Elynn...
Too bad ayu was bz and cudnt join...cos actually d cake was meant for both of them...

Hubby and i had a great weekend together...and now...ever since we have been goin out w Alyaa & Shaista alot....Jop really hav to agree w me dat a baby girl is really v adorable...hahah but then again...we still dunno....
If i am goin to be granted w a BOY...i will still love him w all my heart...and he will definitely be d most precious gem i have...

Till den
Adios

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayu said...

wah so sweet of u to bring the cake for US but too bad i wasnt there..

May 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home