Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meanwhile...I am in love w this....



This beautiful BUGGY is called Cobra , a model under ABC Design which is frm Germany.
Sumthing v new in town...in fact this color that i c here have yet to be displayed in store...but d salesperson called me to inform dat it has arrived at d warehouse....

Quazza already had a feel of a 'testdrive' on Cobra few days ago when we visited d store last fri...

I am definitely getting this!!
Hubby is in love w it too...and he GAVE D GREEN LIGHT!!THANK GOD!!

Weeee!!!Zoom Zoom!!

U must be thinking ...y do i wanna get a new buggy which looks just like my current one...
Well i dunno y myself...but hubby and i fell in love w it at first sight.....and this is wat we hav in mind...for d future....d next time we r changing another Buggy...

which can be folded to this...

Hmm....tat is for d future lah....when d 2nd one comes in...hehe

Till den Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home