Tuesday, February 9, 2010


2mths have passed since i first became a MOM .....
My lil baby seemed to grow so fast....

It has also been a while since we went to KKH...
If in d past we would go for my prenatal checkup at TPS on d left...this time...d checkup is at the PCC on d right...
Dats d last weight measured for lil Q few weeks ago...frm 3.7kg to 6.3kg...
Quazza Ilhandyl is growing up so fast that he is now wearing 3-6mths clothing n SIZE M PULL-UP diapers...Wir n Syasya were so surprised to c how big he have grown into wen we had a casual dinner meet up sum time ago recently...

Here u c how 'clever' he is holding d nursing cover during his feeding time...
I am glad that i am still doing TOTAL BREASTFEEDING till now...and insya allah will still do for d next few mths at least...
The feeling is so different...really makes me feel so complete...as a WOMAN , WIFEY & MOM

Last weekend was PURPLE affair...a DOUBLE HAPPINESS occasion for my family cos it was Lil Quazza's 'MAJLIS CUKUR RAMBUT' & My elder sis's solemnization ceremony...

In d pic above u c how long Quazza's hair was before d 'haircut' ceremony...

And this was d beautifully decorated jar n golden scissors that i prepared for d ceremony..
I noe that it has alwiz been a tradition to use a young coconut carved beautifully to hold d baby's hair...but i decided to add a slight creative modern twist to it...by using a glass jar...which turned out to look just as fine...



It was a pleasant coincidence that d ladies who we engaged for d 'marhaban n nasyid' also came dressed in purple...and i have to thank Farissa for her yummy catering and sourcing d 'marhaban' for me...Thanx darling!!Here u c how sleepy n tired Q was halfway thru d ceremony...

And like i mentioned before...it was a bz occasion celebrating my sis's solemnization too...
I am so happy for her...and i was glad that i could doll my own sis up on her most important day..
I hope this marriage will last till d end of time..and she deserve d happiness that she have been yearning for all these years,,,
Back to my lil Quazza....
I changed his BAJU KURUNG outfit to a SUPERBABY outfit which was more comfy for him...


And he really flew like one real SUPER HERO...


And i would like to take d opportunity to thank all frens n family members who came to celebrate d joyous occasion and make it happen.
I thank My cousins & aunts who were v helpful throughout d event and i hope u guys had a great time too!!
Till more updates...

Adios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home