Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 3mths my lil son!!
Quazza just turned 3 mths on d 8th which was yesterday...
How fast time flies!!...I hardly feel n realise how much he hav grown until i look back at all d past photos...

From this small( in d pics above)....to this big for now....
My baby have grown so much...without me n hubby realising it
Q is looking more & more like hubby...dat i have grown so sick n tired hearing pple's commenting..."hey Q look like Daddy dia lah.."
Hmm....its ok lah...
Hopefully i have a another kid next time dat will look like me...insya allah..
But i am not too upset abt dat...aniway Q shares d same blood type as me B+ ...and i guess dats even better...
At the end of d day...he is both me n my hubby's precious son...

The past 2 weeks have been pretty hectic for me...
I have been goin to SGH to n fro almost everyday...after werk becos Papa just had his 2nd op...
Alhamdulilah d cancer managed to be removed...so he just got discharged yesterday after 2 long weeks in hospital...

However i was at KKH d past few days to visit my cousin Kak Lena who had fd poisoning in her 30th week of pregnancy...
At the same time...i get to visit Ayu who just delivered to a cute baby girl last Sunday...
How cute....i just met her on fri...talked to her on d phone last sat when she was in her delivery suite...d next day...i woke up n received text on hp frm her saying dat she have safely delivered DAHLIA IMAN weighing 4.2kg...




So i guess...i would like to congratulate both Ayu & Wan on receiving their new bundle of joy...
Congratulations guys!!
Welcome to PARENTHOOD!!

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home