Friday, January 22, 2010

Only a mth old...and he is already a PARTY-GOER!!
Quazza have attended two bday parties last weekend...
One is for Eka's dotter-Chariska Diva Anugerah 6th Bday and the other Waty's son A'isy Qashri's 1st Bday!


As the first party has a theme-Princess n Prince...Quazza came dressed in a Little Crown Romper w matching booties n mittens...but unfortunately dis lil royalty fell asleep thruout d party as alwiz...

A'isy's bday bash was just as fun and this time he was quite awake...perhaps becos of d noisy surroundings...
It was also a fun n enjoyable time for me to be able to meet sum of my dance frens as i haven't seen them for sum time...

Aniway , i haven't really got the time to update my blog as frequent as last time becos my hands r so full w either work or handling Quazza...
He have been a gd boyand behaving so well...
The only time he cries is wen he wants milk...which is quiet freguently...
He have been growing so rapidly that he have outgrown most of his clothes...
Sum he only got to wear them for once or twice..others...he havent even got a chance to wear..

His latest development now is....SMILING!!
He smile wen i talk to him...he smile wen he noes i am feeding him...and he smile even wen he is left alone to himself...like u c d pic above...
I really wonder wat he was thinking dat made him SMILE to himself...

The pic above is my current fav of him wearing his first pair of jeans...and top which r both meant for 3-6mths...The clothes fit him quite nicely...so i have to start reorganizing his wardrobe...
Here u c a pic of him w my dance students wen he followed me to work last tuesday...
He was so well behaved...that even the teacher frm Changkat Changi Sec told me to bring him more often next time...
Usually i will leave him w my sis's maid but once in a while i would bring him along wen my dance classes r pretty short....
Aini was nice enuff to take care of him while i teach n choreograph...
She had a gd time helping me feed Quazza and had sum small 'conversations' w him....babytalk abt...dunno wat...and d lil man seems to like her a lot...:-)

Babies r simply cute n adorable that everyone just can't seem to resist the temptation of cuddling n kiss them..
I have alwiz love kids...and wanting to have my very own so having Quazza in my life is such a blessing which every mom in this world would understand..

I could clearly remember how tough i was on d first week...when i had to wake up every hour at night to feed him...change his nappy and pump milk for him even when he was in hospital for 2 days due to jaundice because i was having a v bad engorgement...
Breastfeeding is not so easy as i thought and i almost give up when my nipples became sore after a few days..
However , the fact that breastmilk is perfect and best for d baby kept me strong n still persevere to breastfeed my baby..
I noe that most working moms have to give up breastfeeding their child because its very tiring as breastfed babies demand for milk much more frequent..but i really hope all d mom-to-be out there will try to breastfeed as least d first few weeks or mth before they switch to formula when they end their maternity leave at home..
In fact most doctors would definitely recommend breastfeeding exclusively fr d first 6mths..

There's this book title 'What to expect'-The First Year by Heidi Murkoff,Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway which i strongly recommend to all d new moms or mom-to-bes out there..
I learned so much abt breastfeeding and all d different issues pertaining to baby handling frm this book other than all d pointers n tips shared by my experienced family n frens...

There is no standard manual in handling a child because every child is different. So at the end of the day...u as a mom just have to evaluate watever info u have n analyse its relevance to yr child n trust yr instincts...cos MOMS NOE BEST...

P/S: I wanna congratulate a blog reader of mine who just got pregnant and expecting her first baby...As i was told that its a hush2 thingy and i am only among d few who noes abt it besides her family...i tink its best that her name is not mentioned yet...
I am so happy for her...and so pleased that she will also be seeing my gynae..Dr Arthur Tseng at The Private Suite KKH...Hope u n yr baby will be fine...eat well n stay happy for yr baby!!

Till den
Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home