Friday, February 19, 2010

Hi again...
Time for a blog update...
I cant update dis blog as frequent as before cos i just realised dat now i really have problem adjusting to my new life as a MOM...
My sleeping hours r irregular....4hrs of sleep is considered long enuff...cos i have to wake up frequently for Q's feedings...
Unlike last time when i could just take my time to get ready to work in d afternoon...
Now i have to bathe Q first then feed him n put him to sleep before i can have my shower , get ready , have my meal which i really cant afford to skip now cos i need d energy to work , handle q and provide milk for him...
I got to leave my home 2 hrs before work to send him to my sis' s pl for 'bibik' to babysit him ....den...make my way to work...
On top of all dat...i have to pump 3-4 bottles of breastmilk , each measuring ard 150ml for Q's consumption everyday,,,
Trust me...its really tiring but yet fulfilling....

Quazza is growing so fast before i even realise it...
I only realise his growth spurt wen i looked back at his previous pics which i took...
Now i noe y he is feeding so frequently n so much....!!
Imagine a 2mth old baby drinking 150ml of milk!!
Even d paedatrician commented dat its quite a lot for his age to handle...

I am glad Q is growing up fine...and healthy most importantly...
Oh yeah latest updates...ever since d last entry...
Quazza had his first ever haircut at d barber..
He have changed his hairstyle

Although he was v quiet n kept still during d cut...he didnt look quite happy that his hair was being chopped off...

And this is how he look after d haircut...i find it v round n cute...Like d Bubble Boyz
Now u c him in his policeman outfit dat my cousin Ayen got frm Melbourne for him...
And yeah...dis romper is supposed to be for 3-6mths...and Quazza can fit perfectly...
Dats him n kak seri...thanx to her for d BABY GAP floral shirt...hehe Q looked so cute w no neck even though d shirt has a collar!

Quazza has been a pretty gd boy when i tagged him along to work last week during CNY celebration in CCSS & GVSS...
In Changkat Changi Sec...he was asleep while i did d makeup for my students
And even wen he is awake...he kept himself occupied baby-talking to my students while i do my work...As u can c..he was dressed for d occasion...all RED for d CNY!!
Next u c Quazza n his second cousin Raziq...both so round n chubby
They looked like d same age but Raziq is 5mths...and Quazza 2 mths

Quazza is so talkative nowadays...his latest developments would be...
GUGU-GAGA whenever sumone look at him , smile in response to pple , squel in delight when he is excited...and able to hold his head up well wen lying on his tummy...

He also had his first ever experience on d JUMPEROO at Eka's pl...
I guess this is going to be d next thing i am going to get for Q cos he is really loving this JUMPEROO toy...
Hubby just got a BABY BJORN carrier for Q recently...
Q is so happy whenever he is being carried ard in dis BABY BJORN...
He could look ard n move his hands n legs actively unlike being in his buggy...
I find this carrier great too as hubby got me d one w a back support...so i feel v comfy carrying my 7kg baby ard...
Its v convenient especially wen i go to congested places w Q...
Pushing a buggy ard in a pl w lotsa pple wudnt be quiet a gd idea...
Now Quazza has a matching BABY BJORN like Shaista....
Can't wait to go out together w Elyn , Ayun n Shaista again...
Hope Elyn get well soon...and wen she does...we will have dinner at POPYE ok!!

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home