Tuesday, July 27, 2010



Life has been pretty great...
I cudnt blog as often because of all d time that have been devoted to my precious son.
Quazza is now 7mths old n getting more active....
He can crawl ard n have 2 small teeth growing and i really dun wanna miss seeing any of these growing moments.


Quazza Ilhandyl started to be more clingy only recently ever since my hospitalization...
He will cry d moment he see me walking away when i leave him at d infant care centre or even wen i leave d bedroom to do some chores in d kitchen.
Having hubby or my Mil to try carry or pacify him wouldnt help at all...cos he still WANTS me...
This made me consider of quitting my job to just stay home n take care of him all d time...and i still can't make up my mind...
Hubby doesnt mind me being a housewife...but he did mention that i will have to make sum adjustments to my lifestyle...No more shopping fr expensive stuff...and i got to cut down going out n dining at nice places....
I don't noe if i can do this but i just bought myself a new BAG just in case this will be d last bag i can buy before i stay home n be a homemaker....

Delightful GM is my choice because its humongous n i can really throw in all d baby stuff n my own stuff in too....In fact i tink even Q can fit himself in d bag!
No more cute lil stylish handbags for me...cos now i am a MOMMY...

Aniway , last weekend was pretty fun n eventful attending some wedding n my Hannah Suffiah's 'Cukur Rambut' ceremony.


Quazza dressed well for d occasion....




Hubby n me finally got d chance to watch movies for d very first time ever since NEW MOON which was few days before i gave birth....
We watched Despicable Me...w LIL Q of cos...
He behaved well n enjoyed watching d funny show...
He laughed watching d cute lil Menians....so i guess we can bring him to d cinema to watch other animation movies next time...


I am looking forward fr my family's gathering to bring d kids swimming this sat...
I am sure Quazza will have a great time at d pool too...
Till den

Adios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home