Wednesday, May 26, 2010




Plenty of things to update....



Firstly abt Quazza Ilhandyl...My precious babyboy have now started to go to 'SKOOL'...
Well, to be exact ,nowadays i no longer bring him along w me to conduct dance classes but leave him at KIDDY Academy which provides INFANT CARE service besides pre-school classes.

Like all mom , i was pretty anxious n worried if he couldnt adapt to d new surroundings..
What if he cries becos he doesnt c me...??What if this...and what if dat??
So many qns popped in my head....
But u noe wat....Quazza loves his new SKOOL so much becos there's plenty of toys to play and many frens to communicate w that he simply doesnt even bother when i was leaving or arrive later in d evening to fetch him...
I was taken aback wen i saw how engrossed he was playing w his toys n his new frens ard him .I called out his name....he responded...looked at me...smiled n continue on playing...
I felt relieved n v glad that he is so much more independent without me now.
That's my boy!!!


Past weekend have been pretty eventful for me n Hubby especially because he took part in 2 'pageant' competitions....


One is 'DEWA DEWI 2010 organised by ZUL RADI BRIDAL COUTURE and d other is MANHUNT Singapore 2010.
Basically Hubby hav been bz w all his rehearsals , gym sessions etc2...
Manhunt Singapore have a few judging events n fashion shows that hubby got to do for d sponsors frm last 2 weeks all d way to d finals this 5th June...
I can imagine how hectic it is for him...to juggle work n all these . But i am glad he have been given d opportunity to take part in such a prestigious event thru recommendation by Abg Zul who recognised his potential.I am giving him my encouragement n support in whatever way i can n hope he will be able to achieve sumthin gd out of it...
Below r some pics of Hubby in d past Manhunt Singapore 2010 events showcase and d pple who came to support him...







As mentioned earlier he also took part in DEWA DEWI 2010 organised by ZUL RADI BRIDAL COUTURE.











This is a competition which takes place every year to scout new talents to Model for ZUL RADI BRIDAL COUTURE at Singapore Expo.
The finals was last SUN and i am so glad Hubby's efforts n hard work was worthwhile because he won first place n attained d title DEWA 2010.




So congrats to Hubby for d victory...
I am so proud of u love...u did it!!


Till den
Adios




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home