Monday, June 21, 2010

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT....
I haven't got d chance to upload pics n update abt my precious lil niece...Hannah Suffiah who ws born on d 25th of May...
I am so happy for my cousin kak lena for her new bundle of happiness...that she have been waiting for...9mths...
Hannah is not just a niece to me but in fact like my v own dotter as i was privileged to breastfeed her as my cousin was having v sore nipples and lil Hannah seemed unhappy when offered formula milk...
Therefore , the bond that i have built between myself n Hannah is just like a mom n dotter...
In fact , there is a law n condition set frm the Holy Book of Quran regarding this...which stated that Hannah & Quazza r just like brother and sister , therefore not permitted to marry when they grow up....:-)

Other than that , i am just so happy to c more adding to my family now...

At the same time , so many things happened lately...
Some not so pleasant but it definitely taught me gd lessons in life such as d bond of family which can never be broken and values like protecting and respecting yr own family's interest which should be taken in consideration seriously...
I am thankful n fortunate to have such a gd husband who is firm n sensible enough to choose d right thing to do even when he was being provoked by circumstances.
His integrity as d leader of d family still stand but he got to play neutral for everyone's best interest...
I hope...Quazza will grow up n inherit all these gd values from his Father...insya allah...
Other than d unhappy incidents that took place...I did have some fun bringing my son going swimming which seemed to be a v enjoyable experience for him.
Like i mentioned before , this cute precious baby of mine never fails to make me smile even when i was feeling so down n blue...

Quazza Ilhandyl...means everything to me n hubby...
And i will do anything within my reach to protect him n my family.
In d pic above...he looked like he ws saying " i will punch u if u dare to make my mommy cry!"....Hahah....

And with dat i have nothing to worry abt anymore...

P/S: I choose to listen to my hubby..maybe its best if we stay away frm each other...there's an invisible line drawn between yr family n mine...i am sorry....i still love u v much...but there's nothing more that i can do...


Till den
Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger kerstins blogg said...

Så söt :)

June 29, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home