Sunday, May 2, 2010


April was a great mth full of fun n events for me that got me so bz n caught up w things to make an update in dis blog...
One of d few events i wanna highlight wud be my fren...SYASYA'S surprise bday bash which took place at BADOQUE cafe...


The bday gal was blindfolded all d way frm Jurong to d destination...and she was totally clueless of wer me n my hubby was bringing her to...she didnt noe dat d rest will be waiting for us at BADOQUE..including her fiance...
But the moment she opened her eyes...she see d huge board of photo collage dat we made for her together....at my crib...few days before dat...
Glad dat Syasya like d collage n Towel cake dat me n my galfrens got for her..made up of a dress , necklace , bangle n earrings...
As u can c in d pics above...these were all d pple who attended d simple yet fun bday bash 2weeks ago....

Ok moving on to me n my family...

Quazza is turning 5mths pretty soon...he is growing so rapidly and i guess by lookin at d pics..u wud noe...dat by now...he is intelligent enuff to look n smile for d camera...wen his pic is being taken...
I certainly love dis pic of him smiling n waving at me wen i was takin his pic...

He is beginning to sit up...although not so stable n strong...and its fun to c him discovering the new things dat fascinates him like MUSIC...IN d pic above u c him trying to play 'piano'...and in d pics below...u c him listening to music n lookin stunned??


Dats how chubby n adorable my precious gem is...
I feel so fortunate n complete having a family of my own now...
I dun need money n stuff to make me happy or proud...but just d happiness of being loved by my Hubby n seeing dat beautiful angelic face of my lil son...cos only this...i noe...
WAT TRUE HAPPINESS IS...
:-)

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home