Friday, August 13, 2010



Mood: Bored
Status of Health: Fever n LOVESICK..hahha cos hubby stayin over at work
Location:Home of cos...
Companion: QUAZZA ILHANDYL who is so soundly asleep....

I really lose interest in blogging lately cos i really have trouble in managing my time...
I got to juggle my job , being a mom , wifey n of cos some other last min commitments like today had to do a show after SOOO LONGGG...I got to admit dat i lost dat stamina dat i used to have...
I was practically panting throughout d dance and its really TIRING!!
Dunno if its due to fasting mth or its just me....

I have been so worried that my milk production will be low due to fasting so i've been taking lotsa supplements , vitamins n consuming OATS everyday...
But guess wat....D MILKFLOW was so overwhelming today dat i had an ENGORGEMENT ard noon....ryte after finishing my dance performance...
I rushed to pick Quazza frm his skl thinkin i cud get him to latch on to relieve d pain i was goin thru...however lil Q have just finished a bowl of porridge (he started weaning already)...and a bottle of expressed milk...
SO.....i just got to endure d pain...while driving home...and i just cant wait to pump it out...
MY breasts were so painful and i was already having cold sweat...
Upon reaching home...checked my temperature n true enuff i was having slight fever...
So i dozed off with lil q LATCHING on me and we both fell asleep till late afternoon...THANK GOD..i cudnt imagine how i cud handle Q if he was v awake n wanting to play etc...

Now i am feeling betta...finally...but unfortunately hubby won't be coming home cos he got to report v early tomoro morning for d YOG...
So another lonely nite for me...but lucky me ...i have my lil Prince by my side...

Just a brief update on wat i hav been bz w....
WEDDING GIFT ORDERS....MAKEUP ASSIGNMENTS ...DANCE PERFORMANCES etc...
Some pix below of my recent works...







Before i end my entry
Happy Fasting to all muslims out der

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home