Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finally....these r some Eid pictures taken this yr...
Silver is our family's color pick...
Its our v first time celebrating the joyous occasion w LIL Q...
Its definitely more fulfilling , joyous n meaningful for me n hubby


We didnt manage to do much visiting because Hubby was bz werking n lil Q fell sick throughout d 2nd week of syawal...But we did manage to make some time to visit some close relatives n my God-Father ....BABA on d 3rd day of raya....

As u can c...no more glamorous tight kebayas or small stylish handbags for me...but i even recycled past yrs outfits which i realised to be more comfy n practical to handle my baby and HUGE sling bag to carry all d baby stuff


The pic above is my most fav because Q was still wearing his kain samping n songkok...cos he will get restless n take it all off most of d time...
Dats Baba n his lil grandson...Quazza is alwiz v happy wen he meet his TOK BABA
Dats a family pic of us ...
And this is me n my sister's family...

And above r pix of us visiting Eka's crib last week...

2day is another rest day for me cos i fell sick soon after Q recovered....well perhaps dat due to me alwiz sucking his mucus out wen his nose was blocked . That's d sacrifice most moms have to go through and i am happy as long as my lil boy have recovered cos d past week have been tough looking at Q struggling w his terrible cough n flu...

Next entry will be a v SWEET ONE...i promise....

Till den
Adios....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home