Sunday, September 5, 2010






How fast time flies....
Q is now 9mths old!
Currently he has 5 teeth...so u can imagine how cute it looks wen he smile:-p
He crawls v fast from one pl to another....and latest development of his would be him now trying to stand all on his own...before falling on his bum after a few seconds...and he will burst into laughter each time dat happens...

The pics above are one of d few other themes that we chose for his photoshoot...
And yeah he do love bathing n splashing in water !
He finds it amusing each time he splashes d water at me every morning when i bathe him..

I am so grateful n can't thank god enuff for giving me a loving hubby n cute lil son whom i adore so much...
This small family of mine...may not be complete yet cos me n hubby do hope to have a Girl in d near future too...but Quazza Ilhandyl will always be my precious lil Boy no matter what...

Till then
Adios


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home