Saturday, October 9, 2010


Oct is here!!
My fav mth indeed....
My lucky mth as alwiz n i have been bz w lots of wedding gifts decor...
And 10.10.10 is definitely everyone's fav date to get hitched....
Will upload d pics of d latest decoration soon!!!

Dats my lil boy....In dis pic...he ermmm supposed to look like a GARDEN GNOME???
A sad one above...but lotsa smile n cute poses below...
My lil boy...my pride of joy...have just turned 10mths...
2more mths before he turn 1YR OLD...and i simply can't wait...
Currently he has 7 teeth...YEAH 7 and i am still BREASTFEEDING...so ooouuuuchhhh!!!!
He's weaning diet wud be BROWN RICE , FISH , SWEET POTATO & PASTA...
Quazza is beginning to stand up on his own now...although still not stable...and tend to fall his bum w laffter all d time...!!
His common words of communicating w me wud be....
NEN-NEN- milk
NAH NAH-more....milk/food...
amm-amm-food...
MAMA- dats how he calls me wen he is desperate for attention or sumthin...
He enjoys playing peek-a-boo sooooo much!!!
Flash cards wud be another daily routine for me n him every morning....after breakfast...
12PM...every week day...MUST WATCH THE BACKYARDIGANS!!!!
I enjoy d show too...lotsa singing n dancing...SIMPLY COOL!!
Better than Hi 5! i must say!!!
The best thing abt him now is how defensive he wud be whenever Hubby or anyone tries to tickle...or pretend to hit/bully me....
He will crawl and come to my rescue...
Hold me n block whoever is trying to bully me w his own body!!
How sweet n cute...dats really a touching n moving action....for me.!
Quazza is my LIL HERO!!

Btw lately i have been bz w sumthin else besides my wedding gifts decoration , wedding planning for some clients n also d bridal affairs....
I have started another service also under LOVECREATEZ &BABYQREATEZ...
CANDY BUFFET for BABY SHOWER,BIRTHDAY PARTIES & WEDDING EVENTS...
I didnt noe...preparing a CANDY BUFFET for my sis's housewarming is START to dis NEW BEGINNING....
Its been pretty bz for me lately to source for suppliers and stock...
The costing have just been finalised...and customers can now view d various packages that i have come up w....
To request for d packages...can email me at armeliajoppri@gmail.com
I am so excited to plan for 3 CANDY BUFFET Birthday parties coming up dis Oct , nov n dec....
Its just so SWEET n Fun!!!
The pics below r examples of Candy Buffet ...(pics taken frm other websites)


Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home