Monday, June 30, 2008



Hi all...
Sum pics of gorgeous cakes here...
Dats becos i havent decide on d cake design dat i want for d wedding..
Dis one w d colorful flowers drapping down looks gorgeous ryte...

But its super expensive ...
Hahahha...aniway..
I wud most probably get Perfect Frosting to do my wedding cake becos its Halal but perhaps i mite request a customised design adpating to dis cakes i c frm a shop at paragon..

Aniway ...
We had a great tyme yesterday..
He brought me to KFC (usually he forbids me so)...and followed by movies at Kallang Leisure park..

We watched Get Smart..
Reason being y he suggested all dis is for me to distress a but frm all d stress n bz wedding preparations n our engagement in 2 weeks time..

Hehehe sweet of my baby..

2day i continued w sum more venue rackee alone ryte after my class at sota as he was still asleep..
We hav shortlisted sum places..but yet to be confirmed...
Most prob by mid july..

STRESS STRESS STRESS

But ........
Jop n me suddenly find dis bz preparation thingy is v fun indeed...
We r so excited...haha
Yesterday he even did a detailed planning n program for d ACTUAL DAY...
So dat makes us realise abt every single detail dat we need....

Ok i am tired...wanna take a short nap..

Till den

ADIOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home