Thursday, April 9, 2009








As mentioned in my previous entry , i was bz w SYF...


So after all d many months of training and practising...Greenview Sec , Changkat Changi Sec & Hai Sing Catholic Sch have only 6 mins to prove their skills...

The central judging just took place d past 3 days n results was announced yesterday..

I came all alone for d results becos Jop was working...as i entered the Theatre..i realised everyone else were seated n i just cudnt find any of my frens...so i just sat alone behind waiting anxiously for d results...



Wen my first school , Greenview was announced to receive GOLD award....i start to tremble as i couldnt believe my ears...It was too gd to be true...!!

Its not that i dun tink they deserve it but becos my students r mostly v new n amateur...furthermore , they have never got more than SILVER in the past...Maybe i was too happy but i was more anxious to hear d results for Changkat Changi & Hai Sing Catholic...



The moment the results of Changkat was announced...tears just started to blurr my vision..

They got Silver and i was TRULY Dissappointed...V MUCH...

Cos i noe they were my best students...they have EXCELLENT TECHNIQUE...EVERYTHING was supposed to be PERFECT except for d fact that they didnt have any BOYS and they r a small grp of 9 dancers...

Hai Sing Catholic's result was announced shortly after dat...and they got GOLD too...

Although i was v happy...i just cudnt get over d fact that Changkat got Silver...so i just stood up and quickly rush out of d theatre...and wen i saw Nisa & Aini...i just burst to tears n hugged them...I kept on saying sorry n blamed myself and they had to console me n told me to be strong . They gave me encouragement n congratulate me on d the other schs achievements...



All d other instructors n teachers started to make their exit and i just hear lotsa screaming , laughter and basically everyone seemed so happy cos results r better this yr compared to 2 yrs ago...

Suddenly more pple started to come to me to congratulate me on my schools...but i was still wiping my tears and they thought it was tears of joy...HAH...

I told Nisa to quickly head for d carpark cos i just cudnt stand being ard d crowded place...



Otw sending them back to Changkat was so tough cos i kept on thinking of how to face the girls and how they r goin to react to d results...

I noe they expect a GOLD...its so obvious...



I dropped Nisa n Aini at Changkat and head to HAI SING as i have to practise w d modern dancers whose SYF have yet to end...only next week on d 15th april...

I tried my best to be v happy to congratulate my malay dance students there..

However sumthing unexpected happened...

To sum it all up...

It was an unpleasant surprise...cos i didnt c happy excited n joyful faces ..All looking so down n unhappy EVEN THOUGH they got GOLD..

I got v upset...and we all had another 'DRAMATIC ' episode there as i expressed myself and tell them how dissapointed i was with their attitude...
It was just a misunderstanding that sum of d students had among themselved but reallly affected me cos i just dun feel respected n appreciated...I reminded them of how Changkat Students cud be feeling at d v moment and they shud consider themself lucky n e GRATEFUL for it...

Everything ended up well as they apologised to me n each of them hugged me n cried...even d boys shed tears and dat was a BIG SURPRISE...
I just hope this would be a big EYE OPENER to them to realise their mistakes and learn how to appreciate the gd things that they have...

I met jop after werk at VIVO as i had to shop for new shoes n sum stuff for FRI'S exhibition...
He congratulated me and told me how proud he was of my achivements...and i finally i felt better n started to be so much cheerful n happy of my achievements for this yr...

On a separate note...
I have another gd thing to share...which is like DOUBLE THE HAPPINESS ..
Remember , i just had a diving trip to Pulau Dayang Bunting in March and i said how dat pl was supposed to have a myth associated to it,.....dat couples who go der n drink the sea water frm there will get baby...i dunno how true is dat...COS DAT WASNT MY INTENTION...
However...i am now expecting...
Of cos its a happy thing n sumthing i shud look forward to...although i was unprepared...
Now i just have to be more careful n not get so stressed up w all d dancing n work especially..

Our loved ones are who noes abt d pregnancy are all v happy n so excited to hear d news...
I hope everything will go on smoothly as i noe i am always unwell...and d hectic schedule n all is kinda worrying me...
Hoping for d best...

Till den
Adios

3 Comments:

Blogger Aisah said...

Hi Sis,

I always love to read ur blog and love to see all ur hantaran design. N finally i decide to write a comment on ur blog but not actually a comment but just wanna congrats you on ur pregnancy. The most wonderful gift given by Him. Do take care of urself yah and dont stress too much. Take Care :)

April 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Armelia & Joppri said...

Thanx v much Aisah...i appreciate it v much

April 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Armelia & Joppri said...

Thanx v much Aisah...i appreciate it v much

April 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home