Monday, April 6, 2009

Had an interesting weekend...
Was invited to judge a Dance Competition at DXO last sat...
It was a fun and entertaining experience for me to judge d dance comp which was made up of 2 categories...SOLO/DUO and GRP...
This 3 small cute boyz captured my hrt n also d other judges....they won first place for d grp category

While this Salsa grp attained 2nd place...and i was v amazed in their technique and coordination...
I was asked to give comments at d end of their performance...but i chose to be more like PAULA in American Idol...so i gave only nice n positive comments...for example for d grp above...
"Excellent technique , excellent synchronisation , gd coordination...and GORGEOUS COSTUMES...overall....ALMOST FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE..."
And the daNcers were all smily listening to my comments...feeling v happy i guess...



I was also v pleased to c some of my old frens who were competing n performing dat nite...Today....has been a long day...as i had to wake up v early to get my school Greenview Sec ready for their SYF central judging...this time...I AM COMPETING in a way...as my schools are being judged and wed shall be d results ....

I shall update more tomoro...as most pics r still in hubby's camera...

Still have 2 more schools competing tomoro...

Better sleep now...cos i am feeling so tired , giddy n sleepy...
May my schools do well tomoro too...

Till den Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home