Friday, April 17, 2009

I was given MC for a week when i went to c my gynae last fri nite complaining of d stomach pain n sum slight bleeding that i had ryte after the exhibition..perhaps i was too stressed n worked too hard...

I was told to have plenty of rest and stay home...however this week was d last n busiest week for me cos its the INTERNATIONAL DANCE SYF week...
I still have 2 more schs competing in SYF...AND today itself 3 OF MY schools are having their SPEECH DAY and OPEN HOUSE sch performance...so how am i supposed to sit down at home n take a rest???ITS IMPOSSIBLE...

In fact , i have been working every single day...and d worst part of it all is.....my morning sickness n all d puking have just started...so its been a terrible2 week...
I havent been having appetite to eat...and hav been throwing up almost every single thing i consume..resulting in a weight loss of frm 52kg to 47kg....and i thought i am supposed to put on weight wen i am expecting.....PERHAPS NOT YET!!!like duhhh.....

Hubby have been v sweet n most caring to me....accomadating to my weird eating habits now...cos i only seemed to be hungry n wanna eat in d mid of d nite...and Jop hav been so thoughtful to go out and look for me TOM YAM NOODLES in d mid of d nite while i stay at home cos i just cudnt bring myself to go out furthermore hubby thinks it might be inconvenient for me to eat out in case i wanna puke....

The few days of doing makeup for SYF was really a torture w my condition as i was feeling so sick n lousy and the assignment is simply never-ending as there were 20 OR MOR dancers in each school...CAN U IMAGINE??

Yesterday , the teacher frm Greenview gave us ALL a treat at SEOUL GARDEN to celebrate our GOLD AWARD for syf...but i was totally not having d appetite...so i only stick to d black pepper beef DATS ALL...
In d evening i went shopping for new clothes cos jeans n tight outfits arent so comfy anymore...so i already start to buy more of clothing w size M...getting ready to make room for d bulging tummy....

On a separate note...i received an invitation to perform for a dance production in JUNE...and its a v honorable event which i simply cant miss...therefore i accepted...and just hope i can still dance w my condition like dis...I guess it wudnt be a problem cos at least my baby can experience dancing even since in d tummy...:-)If its gonna be a girl...i hope she will turn out to be an excellent dancer too Insya Allah..

I havent been catching up w my galfrens and even had to turn down Wir's invitation to d hen party last tue cos i was feeling v tired n sick...but i am looking forward to seeing them this SUN at downtown east to support SYASYA my galfren in her competition which i hope she will win...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home