Sunday, April 12, 2009


Yesterday was indeed a memorable and meaningful day for me to make my very first DEBUT to launch ARMELIA AZAREY WEDDING GALLERY...which is like a dream come true FINALLY...



Makeup have alwiz been part of my passion besides dancing , choreographing and other creative stuff dat i have been doing...However the passion grew even stronger as i was inspired to start my own Gallery AFTER my own wedding...cos sum of my wedding outfits were bought for me to keep...
I got d idea to add more to my collection of bridal outfits n make a small biz out of my passion...
Coincidentally , Jentayu Gallery was organizing an exhibition together w sum other Wedding Service Providers to showcase d products n services as well as attractive promotional packages targeted for the 2010 and 2011 BRIDE & GROOM TO BEs..thus...i was honored to be invited as part of d exhibitors even though I AM SO NEW in this biz...

Wat i showcased yesterday was...


A 'nikah'( Solemnization) look..'Sanding '( Wedding Reception) look...

An other beautiful outfits which can be worn for the wedding Dinner or perhaps the PRE/POST-wedding photoshoot...

As the theme of d exhibition yesterday was French Vintage , playing w colors like white , dusty pink , beige and silver...i chose the following outfits to be showcased...
I was also v pleased n lucky to have gd frens to model my v first new collection..
Syasya , Eli , Farissa , Ezan & Wir were so sweet n nice to be d models yesterday...Hope they had a great tyme besides d whole tiring day of photoshoot , catwalk etc..








Dats me and Azarey aka ABU who is my biz partner...
Yeah...we r in this together...we decided to put both our creativities together...me in makeup and him in fashion designing...and together we hope to be able to provide d best service we can give to d future bride & grooms to be...


I was v tired at the end of d day...cos i was so bz doing the makeup , standing , walking ard here n there that i forgot abt my condition...however...this gift of cupcakes done by PERFECT FROSTING really made me so delightful cos i hav been craving for cupcakes for d whole week...
Thanx Kak Fai..."mcm tahu aje...kita mengidam cupcake"...
And last but not least , i would like to thank my sis & family...not forgetting d small cute flowergals who spent so much effort at time at d exhibition yesterday...Really appreciate yr help...luv ya all...
Not forgetting Busu & Din for helpin out w d accessories , makeup n hairdo...here n there....thank god u guys came...cos if not we wun be able to get d models ready on time before their show...luv u guys..

And the person i really have to thank most would be my beloved hubby for not just being my model , but for helpin me run ard for errands..carry all my stuff...w my condition like dis..and all d love , encouragement n support that he has been giving to me in everything that i do..
I really appreciate it sayang...Thank u...

Till then
Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger zairul said...

COngrats beb! Moga2 success! Jng luper aku nyer 10.10.10. hehe..
Love, Wahidah

April 13, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home