Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gd morning....
Yesterday was a v nerve wracking experience although quite unsure of what the pple ard me r thinkin of and y r they behaving as such.
I just kept myself silent n follow the instructions given...
Told myself...the intention is ONE....to save my baby should there be any risk...
I dun wanna take d chances...
Every mom would react the same way...that is to save her own baby/child at all cost!
Myself??? Doesn't matter much suddenly...i am able to take care of myself i tink...or at least i believe that hubby would be able to..

It was fast and simple although quite puzzling.
I'd rather not know what i shudn't know....
I'd rather not worry unnecessarily ..Enuff.

I am angry w her....V MUCH
She is so pretentious..
Don't understand y such human beings still exist..
But then again , i guess its more of a psychological problem...so dun have to blame her..or shud i?
Guess on my part , i just have to be myself...dun have to stoop just as low n pretend too...
Let her noe n realize wat she is deserving for her own silly actions although she might be too EGOISTIC to admit it..
Do watever u want....i noe u will be tired pretending sumday...n get URSELF CONFUSED
Cos its v tough to play two DIFFERENT ROLES every single day with/without him around.

Like i said...i dun need all d stress u r trying to cause me indirectly..
Sorry ..i guess i am smarter than u
So... Bring it on!!

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home