Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living up to d middle name that everyone have alwiz known me as......
CLUMSY.....
Yesh....dats me!!!
'INTERESTING INCIDENTS' happen to me so often due to my clumsiness till i hardly notice it sumtimes....and HUBBY...have definitely get v used to that!!
Too many....for me to share ...basically SUMTHING must happen at least in one day...
But wat happened to me few days ago is really UNBELIEVABLE to me FINALLY!!

Hubby and me were getting to werk v early in d morning...
While waiting for him to buy me an ICE Milo @ the coffeeshop nearby , i decided to clean my car seats and mats....so i got out of d car ....and started brushing off d dirt here n there...
I placed the HP....THE OMNIA HP WHICH HUBBY BOUGHT for my Bday....( also d same hp which fell into d toilet bowl 3 days after he got it)...on d rear wing of my car...erm basically on d car boot...WITHOUT even realising it...wen i was done cleaning and hubby arrived....
I decided to drive....dunno y....dat day i insisted to drive...
I told hubby to just sit back n rest while i drive him to werk...
THANK GOD I DID!!!
SO i drove to harbour ft frm Sembawang....going smoothly on d extreme right lane on d expressway....
When we arrived at d destination...hubby got off to get his stuff at d backseat...just then , he spotted my hp placed nicely on d car boot at d v extreme right corner...look as if it could have slided off with any gentle wind.....
He didnt flip...but instead reacted in a v unexpected manner...he cudnt believe it himself...therefore...he didnt noe how to react.
I WAS SHOCKED MYSELF!!!

SO d qn is....does d hp hav sum sort of magic to stay in place.....or...was i a v CAREFUL and not CLUMSY driver???

Hmmmmm.....

U decide......

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home