Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So many things i wanna blog abt today....in this entry
Past few days have been so eventful n bz for me that i cudnt even have d time to really sit down to do an update .
Let's start on updating the visit that both me n hubby made to his buddy...NORIS and Wifey...Nana's crib to see n welcome d newborn baby MIYA SORFINA...


The gift we got for d baby....





This couple were just granted w a lovely baby gal , MIYA SORFINA who really resemble d mommy...
We were so happy for them and really makin us anxious to welcome our very own ...this DEC insya allah...
I was so mesmerised lookin at this angel sleeping that i didnt realise tears started to blur my vision..

I was also v attracted to MIYA'S gal cousin...KAYRA...WHO WAS SO ADORABLE...and lovely...
The strange thing is that she was so attracted to hubby too...
She just wudnt stop clinging to him everywer he went..
So close to jop that everyone started to tease us that i might be carrying a BOY....opp attracts pple say....that is so cute to tink of actually....

Again, me n jop would like to congratulate NORIS and NANA on their new bundle of joy...
May she grew up to be an angel and a gd daughter to u both insya allah.

Last week on thurs , i went for my 16weeks checkup and this time hubby was ard to accompany me...we were so anxious to noe if d baby gender is goin to be boy or gal...
Unfortunately.........the gynae informed us that he cudnt tell yet cos...he really tried but cant c the 'tortoise' or 'v'shape to determine if its goin to be a boy or gal...

At the same time ,the baby was v hyper kicking ard and moving his/her hands as if dancing ard as wat i seen in d scan a mth before...
So my gynae told us that our baby seems to be quite 'big' which is kinda worrying me cos that wud mean difficulty wen it comes to my delivery time....perhaps cos hubby is tall...and he/she seems v hyperactive that d doctor decided to give me 8 shots of him/her in diff sorts of poses...

I guess we have to wait for next mth to noe wats my baby's gender....hmmmm






Sat was a v hectic yet meaningful day for me cos finally its d performance day of 'LAYAR EMAS' which is a performance to celebrate ARTISTE SENI BUDAYA TEPAK SIREH's 5th anniversary...and i was truly honored to grace d occasion as one of d invited guest dancer w 3 other ex-senior dancers even though in my 4th mth pregnancy. I was also given d opportunity to choreograph the finale piece which combines all d dancers frm ASBTS & Swatari



The hardwork n effort we put in during the rehearsals were paid off wen we saw the appreciation n response of audience on the performance day.
My frens n family who came to c me perform on stage were kinda taken aback especially d part wen i did my solo part becos obviously my tummy was bulging and they were kinda worried seeing me dancing..

But i was having so much fun although felt quite tired n not as energetic as alwiz..
I tried to sit down n rest at d back stage as much as i could...
And everyone ard took v gd care of me...not wanting me to over exert myself or carry any props of costumes ard at all...



It was also quite a touching moment for all of us wen Abg Rizman presented us w a token at the end of d show n we all sat down together like a family exchanging words of appreciation...and i was so melodramatic....crying as usual....while i said words of thanx to Abg and his wife for inviting me to be part of d production cos its been 4 years since i last performed on dat very spot in TEPAK SIREH . I really miss d gd old times we had there but now i am in another dance grp.
I promised to visit them as often i can cos i have bonded w even the new dancers like family for the past one mth.

We also had dancers frm KL....SWATARI for d production and they were simply awesome...
I dare to say they are the BEST MALAY DANCERS i ever seen in my whole life...
V INSPIRING N CAPTIVATING....
They really danced beautifully and so full of enerygy wen they did their fast contemporary piece...


Their renowned choreographer DZULFARQAR or better known as 'BELALANG' exchanged many views n advices w me....giving me so many tips n ways to improve my teaching n choreography in future.2 days of long conversations w him were really not enuff....that i am so determined to give them a visit soon in KL...


Sun was a sad day for us to part w the SWATARI dancers but before that i get the chance to bring them ard Singapore to shop and sightsee our beautiful city...
Glad they enjoyed the experience and next time...it'll be their turn bringing me ard in KL insya allah..

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home