Thursday, June 11, 2009

This week is a v bz week for me becos i have two orders to do for wedding gifts/'hantaran'...
Pics of d latest creation will be up pretty soon...after d wedding event is over of cos..!

Meanwhile ,
I wud like to wish a blogger fren of mine...Sue....CONGRATULATIONS on yr wedding and may u both be blessed w lotsa happiness.
Your wedding was v beautiful...and i really love d food...v yummy...!!!
Dun believe...ask SYASYA!






U looked so gorgeous dat day and of cos most fabulous on yr big day..
To make it even better u wore my fav color....PURPLE...
And dat outfit was my fav too...which i wore for my wedding photoshoot...

On a diff note...my cousin KAK LENA is getting married in 2 weeks time n i am pretty bz preparing her outfits n stuff like bunga pahar n sireh dara etc..
Another wedding event i am lookin forward to...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home