Monday, July 6, 2009

My entry today is all abt my lovely cousin , Marlena or how i noe her as....KAK LENA...
She is my closest n fav cousin as our age gap is d closest compared to d other female cousins dat i have....
She hav alwiz been my fav playing buddy since childhood although she was alwiz being bullied n isolated by the rest during her younger days...not dat she is nasty....simply becos d boys LOVE TO BULLY HER...

Dats a pic of her w me by my side on my solemnization ceremony 6 mths ago.......
At that point of time she wasn't even having any thoughts or plans of getting hitched...
But somehow , i gave her d honor of distributing the 'bunga rampai' as believed in d culture n tradition ...she may get d 'berkat' of being d next one SOON!!!!
Coincidentally....few mths later ....d news came abt of a PROPOSAL...
Just like me....she have also known dis man who is now her partner for less than a year...
Of cos its a pleasant surprise...
So plans were quickly made and arrangements of d big day were all done up for them...and like me too , nothing is impossible even though within a short period of 6mths planning for A WEDDING!!!NOT ENGAGEMENT.....BUT A WEDDING!
There u c d lovely smile on her face looking so radiant and most happy on d most meaningful day of her life...dat i am pretty sure...
on d day before d wedding , the bride doin d final fitting of d outfit...
my sis n cousin helped to fix d swarovski details on d bridegroom's jacket
the simple room decor i did for her bridal chamber
the gown which was designed and custom-made for d bride..
me doing up her sireh dara

in d morning before d solemnization ceremony


I was truly happy for her...and v honored to be partof her big day , preparing her outfits , decorating her room , doing up d ring bearer and also d sireh dara...
Last but not least i was also d one sitting by her side...but this time as not only her cousin but her 'mak andam' dolling her up and i am glad d new outfit i designed n made for her ended up lookin so gorgeous on dis smiling bride.....





the female cousins w her...and u can c two 'mak buyong' standing on d left and ryte side...giving her 'blessings' to be d pregnant one soon!!!insya allah




No words can fully describe how elated i felt for her on dat day..
Once again...
Adik and jop wish kak lena......a very blissful marriage life...and may u be granted w a bundle of joy soon!!so dat my baby will have a fren ok!!!Just like me n u wen we were young....






More pics can be seen in erlysdia.multiply.com or armeliaazarey.multiply.com/

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home