Tuesday, January 5, 2010


I had an eventful weekend...mixed w happy n sad occasions...
It started w a fun n enjoyable sat w my family members at ALOHA CHANGI CHALET..
Actually i wasnt supposed to be present becos i am still in my confinement period..but i still ended up attending d gathering becos my 'expertise' was needed sumhow in one of d games..which was v fun n surprising..
We had a game which is like a pageant for d male cousins to dress up as a GAL...and dats wen i come in!!


I was v worried Quazza would be cranky n crying being in such a noisy n crowded place but fortunately he was pretty fine n spent most of d time sleeping in one of d chalet rooms...as my cousins and aunts took turns to take care of him wen me n hubby r occupied...
It was also a surprise wen my sis announced my Wedding Anniversary which was on
d following day...

So hubby , me n quazza got a chance to have our family pic taken w d yummy mango cake..

Sun 3rd Jan 2010 was our v 1st Wedding Anniversary therefore we decided to go out as a family to kinda hav a small celebration...




We planned to have dinner at Carousel after shopping ard town but unfortunately we received a phonecall informing me that my cousin just passed away..
We had to cancel our dinner plans n rushed to CGH ..
Abg Anu ( Anver) was a v nice n kind cousin who helped me n hubby a lot for our wedding.
He helped to get us our wedding ring as he was working in Tiffany & CO. ...

He also helped alot during d wedding function and presented us a huge Tiffany & Co vase which was airflown all d way frm d U.S cos he remembered me saying i like dat vase.
It was shocking to lose him as he is just 40 and still have kids which r quite young...
I hope Kak Yani , his wife will be strong enuff to go thru dis...although i noe she is in a pretty bad state dis few days...
Seeing how Kak Yani and d kids dat day really melted my heart and made me realise how much i should treasure my loved ones while they r still ard...

Yesterday was d funeral but i couldnt attend it as Quazza was already been scheduled for his circumcision ...









That was another challenging moment for me...
Seeing my precious lil baby in pain crying...really was v tough too..
Tears rolled down my cheeks although d Doc have already reminded me to be strong n not cry wen i c d procedure...

He was quite cranky n crying alot wen he got home yesterday but eventually felt too tired n slept for quite some time..
But i am glad d procedure is over...now i am just hoping Quazza will recover soon...
Insya Allah

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home