Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yesterday was a SUPER DUPER challenging day for me..as it was d v first time i go out w Quazza without hubby..
I had some work matters to settle...signing some new contracts at some schools in pasir ris...
So i tot since its just for a short while...wudnt be so difficult for me to bring my son along and furthermore , i have to start learning how to cope goin out w him without hubby...

It was d toughest wen i was driving and he started to wake up frm sleep...and started crying for milk...
I couldnt really concentrate on driving but just tried my best to reach d destination safely.

I also learned how to multi-task....which was breastfeeding him w one hand ( w d nursing cover of course) and sign d contract w my other hand...that even d teacher commented how amazed she was to c me handling my newborn baby...

Aniway i managed to reach home safely w Quazza so soundly asleep...but i called hubby to tell him how exhausted i was being out w Quazza on my own .
I started to have dis dilemma whether to leave Quazza at my sis's pl so dat her domestic helper can take care of Quazza or I AM SO TEMPTED to quit my job!!
The prob is if i were to leave Quazza for d short hours wen i am teaching at sis pl , i would have to express lotsa milk for him becos he cudnt take formula...
I wouldnt wanna take d risk tryin giving him formula again cos worried he will vommit like d last tyme again...
It would definitely take more time n effort to express a lot of milk just in case he needs more wen i am not ard.

And shud i consider quitting my job...i guess its gd cos i will be able to take care of him like how i have done it d past 3 weeks...and i noe MOMS NOE BEST!
But i have yet to discuss it w hubby...and i noe i would have to sell d car if i quit werking becos hubby takes train to werk everyday as he cudnt bring d car in to Pulau Brani and i wouldnt wanna burden him so much shud he start to be d sole breadwinner in our family.

OMG...This is so stressful for me!!
Maybe...like wat sis suggested....
Try leaving Quazza w bibik to take care...
We c how it goes...if she can cope n handle Quazza...plus d feeding issues n all..
If its really tough den...i can consider quitting my job..

Ok dats abt it den...i guess i better try to catch sum sleep cos i have been awake since 5am...so i better try to sleep wen Quazza is sleepin too..

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home