Friday, April 2, 2010


This blog have been neglected for so many weeks...cos Hubby just got a new iMAC to reward himself after w whole Year of hard work...
Thus , he is alwiz so engrossed w this new toy of his that i hardly get a chance to use it...
So finally now...i get to use his NEW TOY
It has been a pretty bz month for me last March...
Every year ard d same time i would definitely be bz w Dance Competitions , Sch Speech Day Concerts , SYF PREPS etc.....plus d fact that i also have a baby to take care of now...i really am MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY exhausted!!

Although my dancers didn't win anything in Danceworks this year...i am still v proud of them!!
I noe they have put in their best effort..and i really appreciate the hard work n commitment that every single of them have put in.

I also wanna thank my dearest hubby for his understanding and time spent in assisting me during the time when i was bz w my work n taking care of Q at d same time..
Thanx darling!!!I LOVE U V MUCH!!

Other than my work commitments i was also bz in d mth of march w lots of wedding gifts & diaper cake orders..!
Alhamdulilah...my small biz dat i am doin out of my creativity n passion have been well supported by my kind clients n customers out there.
Among which is my very own fren...SYASYA...who just got engaged on d 14th of march recently.
I hope she will pass me d pics of d gift decoration that i had done for her cos i was too bz dat i forgot to snap shots of it...
I was also v honored to be given d opportunity n trust to doll her up on her memorable day.
Just look at how HAPPY she looked dat day....
I am just so glad that she finally found d happiness dat she deserves...








Congrats once again to SYASYA & RIZAL!!
Can't wait for yr big day!!
But of cos...Wir's wedding will come first...and dat is goin to be another bz but exciting event that i am really looking forward to in few months time..
I am v pleased to be doing her bridal outfits n makeup this July..
And dats another reason y i am so bz these few days
In fact i do have to travel to few places to get her outfits n accessories...
Now dat lil Q has his own passport....it'll be so much more easier!!

Oh yeah...speaking of which...my SON...
My precious baby is turning 4mths soon..
Currently he weighs ard slightly more than 8KG!!
Doc said he is SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT!!...

But nothing to worry cos he is growing healthily and i am proud to say that i am still breastfeeding him totally.
As u can c in d pics...my lil boy love to smile n gets pretty expressive nowadays...
His latest developments would be dat he is able to turn n role on his tummy and will laugh or scream in delight when i make funny faces or tickle him...

No words can describe how HAPPY i have been being a WIFE N MOTHER now...
There's nothing in this world that i wanna exchange for this blessing Allah have given me now...

Till then
Adios


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home