Monday, October 20, 2008

Gd mornin to everyone...
I've promised an update w all d pictures of d past weeks' events didn't i???
So here r all d pics which i have finally managed to update...:-)....Before i begin updating on d past events ....i shall firstly update on my wedding preps as per normal...Just ordered d customised ribbon last week...
I have just received d artwork n decided on choosing d font w d words "R&G Original" above..however i would change d color of ribbon orders to purple , gold and lilac ...
Hope to be able to collect the ribbons by next 2 weeks so dat i can start preparing d small 'stuff'

Btw....HOW DO U GUYS FIND DIS NEW SONG IN MY BLOG???
Heheh...just discovered dis song to be d perfect song for my wedding...my story for my montage...:-)....wat do ya all tink??

Ok back to few backs when Eka was doin her outdoor shoot for FEYZUL ALMERE advertisement at Chinese Garden...
Lets take a look behind d scenes...

dats her daughter Dhariska Diva
Fit3 IN ACTION!!
Ian was der too....
Yusmaini & Eka...lookin lovely w d wedding car...

Next would be pics of Rohani's wedding last week which i didnt get to upload in d previous blog entry...
The beautiful bride
the bridal dais
lovely cakes by PERFECT FROSTING
Close up look at Hani
During d sanding....
It was quite a grand affair w dance performance by our fellow dancemates...
heheh...can't wait to c dem performin for mine too...:-)

Followin dis would be sum pics which were taken during my firefan show at ATTICA...
Thanx to jop for accompanyin me till 2pm and took sum pics me performing




It was v HOT....and quite nerve wrecking...haha..i burnt part of my hair...heheh...

Next are my fav pics of all d newborn babies dat me n jop visited last week...
This is Ayu & Ezan's bundle of joy
Nur Alyaa Elisqa....
She has v thick hair...and look so pretty even at dis v young age...
Dis is ayu's fren's son who is supposed to be Alyaa's future bf i suppose...haha

And dat is d proud mom...Ayu n myself...

The baby below...also in pink bundle is Nur Ilya...d name sounds almost similar too...
She is jop's bestbuddy's daughter...

Wen she woke up n saw me carryin her...she looked hard...and i guess she recognised dat i am not d MOM
Then she started crying!!!
I panicked at first...but luckily i grabbed her bottle n fed her...and she looked so adorable lookin back at me...
Congrats to Latiff n Mastura....on their newborn babygirl!!!

Now lets go back to WEDDINGS WEDDINGS N WEDDINGS....
Like i mentioned in d previous entry..jop n i was quite bz d recent weekend w some weddings.,..
First up here is Nameera n Raphael's wedding at Pasir Ris Lawn near d beach...
The classic weddin car
The cake...by Perfect Frosting...
The dining table for d bride n groom
ermm...and dis is d guest table...
peacock feathers everywer to give dat ethnic indian look i guess...
The tentage frm far
walkway to d beach
Dats d colorful dais...
Us n d bride n groom...CONGRATS NAMEERA N RAPHAEL!!!

Next up would be KAK SITI's solemnization ceremony pictures...
Remember me mentionin dat i came in at d V LAST MOMENT to do her hantaran decor...
So dis is d v simple thing i could come up w at d v last min.. because i had to rush home to get my stuff on d nite before d nikah n grab watever materials i hav to enhance d look of their hantaran...hope the bride n groom like it...





congratulations kak siti n hubby...heheh sory lupa nama...

Last but not least is D BLUFFERS JALAN RAYA SESSION which i was so lookin forward to!!!
Too bad not much pics taken w my camera...mostly w amy or jop's DSLR...
MAKLUMLAH...(our new fav word)...
Photgraphers mah.....my camera not valid yesterday...


Dats jop n his fake smile....

So dats all folks...
see u all in d next entry soon..

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home