Sunday, August 17, 2008

More updates of d wedding preparation....
I was feelin v bored n lonely becos Jop had a dinner to attend w his colleagues..
So i went out w my bestfren to hunt for her 'bridesmaid dress' at d same time..





We went to all sorts of boutiques but just couldnt find a lilac dress that we both want..
However , we came across a small cute push-cart which sells wedding room decorations n stuff w lots of other pretty things like dis thing below here...
I hav found a PERFECT LILAC wedding ring bearer in a form of a ballerina seating on a cushion....Hehehhe..fell in love w it instantly...
I bought it immediately just in case it gets sold out
Sweet??

Wirdani n i also went around to look for my wedding dinner gift/favours .
I am trying to find sumthin nice n practical for d guests to hav for attending my wedding..
We managed to find sumthin v cute n useful but hav yet to confirm becos d shop owner hav to get back to me if he could order 300pcs of dat item..

On sat evening , Jop brought me out to take my mind off everything and we went for SHOPPING after sooooo long...
Didnt shop as much as i used to cos now EVERY CENT COUNTS..
So i merely replenish my BIOTHERM skincare products which r finishing and in fact jop was d one who paid for it and i really hav to thank him for it...
I hav really stopped shoppin for my 'wants' but only prioritise my 'needs'
jOP also brought me for a meal at ARNOLD'S to reward me for working so hard....:-)W
Dunno why he was grinning....but we had fun laffing at each other's jokes d whole time...
After dinner we went window shopping for furnitures AND 'BERANGAN' abt our FUTURE HOME..
We kinda like dis unique partition thingy...
Then we went to bugis ...didnt plan but sumhow came across dis LOVELY RING frm CITIGEMS so i decided to forgo d one at GOLDHEART as dis one is too lovely to resist...
So jop already bought my wedding ring...but i havent buy his...which i hav reserved frm TIFFANY & CO.
Jop bought a new hp..so u can see how engrossed he is w his new toy which seems too gd to be true...even i am jealous..
U can watch TV!!I MEAN TV AS IN SURIA CHANNEL , LISTEN TO RADIO and many more using dis cool slick compact hp...dun ask me wat model..cos i DUNNO!!


It was indeed a fun n enjoyable day spent together...
We watched MONEY NO ENUFF 2 and i am so glad jop enjoyed d show..in fact he shed tears halfway while watching d movie...

Tomoro jop n me hav an appt w d caterer for our wedding who is non other den BABA( Nadya Fresyana's dad)...Yeah..
Baba is goin to cook for our dinner...
His briyani is marvellous...i hope my guests wud be able to enjoy great fd on my big day...and dats d reason y i chose BABA to be our caterer...
Tomoro's meeting is to discuss in detail abt d dishes and many other details..

Tue , i might be goin JB w Mel n Ian IF D PLAN goes smoothly...
Otherwise...i wud just be bringing Mummy out for dinner as jop n me planned to take her out dis week....
Wed.......is goin to be a special day for both jop n myself as it would be OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY ...hahahha
I noe it sounds weird sumhow..but yeah...
Dis wed is our first yr anniversary of d time we first met which was 'LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT'..hahha dun puke...and we r already in d midst of planning for d big...
Everythin is happening sooooooo fast i noe...

Aniway i hope we will alwiz be dis loving n caring towards each other ....
Alwiz....till d end of time...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home