Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am so upset cos my memory card reader is faulty!!!!
This would mean that i wudnt be able to upload any photos taken using my camera cos i dunno wer the usb cable is too...
Aniway...i will just make a brief update on how great d whole week has been...

Last weekend was pretty much filled up w few events like d performance that i had at ATTICA as it was their 4th year anniversary if i wasnt mistaken..
I had to perform a firefan dance on the podium for 4 sets....it was super duper tiring plus the fact that i wasnt feeling well. I remembered how i was shivering n lying by the staircase waiting for my performance sets . Jop was sweet to accompany me throughout..I noe he got v bored but tried his best to entertain n keep me occupied. The performances went on well except for my last set wen i actually burnt part of my hair...haha...wats new ryte???
Fortunately it wasnt so obvious but i knew i was having a great tyme w d other performers there last sat...

Despite the long nite...jop n i woke up early d next day to attend my gd fren's wedding.
It was Rohani's big day...
How sad i cudnt upload pics of her wedding but i will try my v best to do it asap...
She looked so gorgeous dat day..and i just cudnt stop tellin jop how happy i was feelin for her...

The week hav also been a meaningful week for jop n myself because we get to share d joy of our frens receiving their v own bundle of joy. Ayu n ezan just got a gorgeous baby girl
Nur Alyaa Elisqa while jop's gd fren Latif n his wifey Mas just got a chubby beautiful baby girl too by the name of Nur Illya...I really hope i can upload d pics of these cute babies....soon i promise....

Ok dis weekend is quite a bz one for us again cos we just came back frm Latif's pl helpin out w his sister's wedding . As usual , i helped out w wat i love best which is d hantaran decor...the penantin lurve d simple effort i did...in fact it was so last min that they got me to help out w d hantaran just now itself wen i came...I rushed back to mel's pl and grabbed my materials like ribbons , flowers n such to do my stuff...
Tomoro , both jop n i wud be attending Nameera n Raphael's wedding at Pasir Ris Lawn before i head down to Botanical Garden to meet Eka & Yus . They r bringin me to their wedding venue to plan the necessary details for their big day and there's simply so many things they need to pass over to me...
I hope i can attend kak siti's solemnization on time which is by 9PM cos i forgot to take pics of d hantaran gifts dat i decorated...haha...

Sun is d best...!!!!
I am so lookin forward for d day since d last 2 weeks...cos finally i am goin visiting ard w my frens...the 'BLUFFERS FAMILY'...wooohooo...cant hardly wait!!!

On a separate note..its 5 more days to my BDAY!!!!

hahhahah....

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home