Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Now dat Hari Raya celebration is more or less done with...
I have to get back on track w my wedding preparations .
Jop just reminded me that we haven't confirm on our invitation cards design for both reception n dinner....so i quickly send an email over to THE WEDDING POSTCARD to confirm on d designs dat jop n i have chosen for both events .

Now dat i already have the nikah venue confirmed i can go ahead w d booking of d KADI and of cos...I HAVE YET TO BOOK AT D ROMM website...
Marriage preparation course is also another thing we hav yet to settle...but we already decided on d one at AL -FALAH MOSQUE on 29th n 30th Nov.
So...all these wud be in my TO -DO -LIST ...HAVE TO BE CONFIRMED BY DIS WEEK .

Kakak's fren wud be coming back frm Las Vegas v soon so dat means my toiletries set for 'hantaran' will be here anytime soon .
Arlayna hav informed me dat her flight to PARIS wud be mid dis month so i can also get her help to purchase my LV bag...i was so happy wen i got dat sms cos i am so worried my PINK/PURPLE bag will be gone as the two colors r limited and definitely not available in SG.
Jop actually preferred the bags at FENDI and LOEWE as he described LV bags as 'simple' n not 'worth d price'....But wen he saw me lookin at 'my dream bag' almost drooling...he decided to make my dream come true...AND i really appreciate his sweet effort...

This month , we both hav settled more things including our outfits that we have collected frm STYLEMART . Jop settled half d balance after wat i hav deposited n we already have d outfits at home , and my lehenga fabric waiting to be sent for tailoring .

On a separate note ....
I have done part of Eka's hantaran items decoration but yet to be completed as many of my materials still lacking and still have few more weeks to complete both hers n d yus' items .






Doing her hantaran decoration is getting me more excited as i cant wait for my turn to come in abt 3 more mths...wow...now that i realise how near d date is..i better start makin use of all d time i have to do sumthin so dat i wun rush towards d end of d date.
These r d materials i hav bought for mine n eka's wedding . That galfren of mine is super bz w work n also juggling time w her family dat she really appreciate me doin my bit for her wedding . Well...wat r frens for n furthermore , I SIMPLY LURVE WEDDINGS

When i told Mel n Nor (JENTAYU GALLERY) ant my intentions of doin a business out of dis 2 lil creative fingers of mine...they were v supportive n gave me d encouragement by even letting one of the rooms in their apartment to be my 'werkin space' and now dat they r not in SINGAPORE , they let me go to their pl as and wen i am free n want to do my hantaran stuff plus also takin after their 3 beautiful cats.











In fact , Mel also hav plans for me help her out w hantaran decorations in future...wat a gd start...

In the meantime , jop is getting more interested w photography . Just like me he is also v fortunate to have FIT3 N IAN ( F.A.P) to guide n give him more opportunities to learn more on photography by following them on their assignments .
In fact both me n jop were invited to be part of F.A.P team ...of course me not doin photography but in the ARTISTRY which is more of makeup n d creative side...
We had a meeting w d rest of d other F.A.P team recently to discuss on d new ideas we have to do in the near future n even planned on an INTERESTING UPCOMING 'PROJECT'...(nak kena cari costume nice2....*winks*)....





How lucky.....
Jop n me never thought of getting to noe more pple while preparing for our wedding so well till they give us opportunities to work together w them .
These pple we met n noe along the way helped us a lot in preparing for our wedding that now they r so much more than just a service provider for our big day....They became OUR FRIENDS...

Both me n jop just couldnt thank them enuff....for being such wonderful frens so far...even d new frens we made (BLUFFERS)....u peppz rock big time n i am DEFINITELY lookin forward to more nites having MAGGI together w u all...

I guess dats all for now...
I will definitely update more on my wedding preps...

And till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home