Monday, August 11, 2008


Happy Bday SINGAPORE....
I am so proud to be a singaporean but dis yr's National Day was such a bz day for me cos i had 5 wedding invitations in total...
But here will be sum updates of D WEDDINGS i attend which in sum way or another , have given me sum pointers n ideas on how i could plan my wedding to be a BETTER ONE...
Dats my lovely sis....at our v first wedding@MALAY VILLAGE
Pls do not comment on d cake...I WOULD JUST SAY it looked v 'CLASSIC'...:-)
The table cloth tak leh angkat...
V traditional n royal one like zaman kesultanan melayu frm d penantin's yellow outfit to d pengirings....ada bendahara kat tepi tu jgn terkejut...
My niece n nephew were delighted to be able to c COWS there...hahah
Right after the my sis fren's wedding , we headed down to my (paternal)cousin's solemnization ceremony at Bt panjang...
Der u c my muscle man carrying d hantaran dgn penuh semangat...
Me n d gorgeous bride....Yeah...i hav a new cousin....WELCOME TO D FAMILY and congratulations Ita!!
I TINK d sireh dara is pretty...
Lurve d Quran too...d bride bought it frm Dubai
Dats my handsome cuzzy...Fazil n his wife Ita

Henna!!!!!wow...so nice...cant wait for my turn..hope it will turn out just as red n lovely..
U noe indians believe dat if d color of d bride's hennna turn out to be dark red it shows how much yr MIL will love u...hehehhe...but then again...just a belief....
After d solemnisation...
Me n jop...nowadays we hardly take pics together...

Next we went to my other cousin(maternal) on mum side's wedding...
Congrats Dhani n wifey....
Like d cake..simple n nice...better den d first one at MV i guess....ooops...notty mouth...
Then d next day....
Jop n myself had few fren;s wedding invitations but we went to only 2 cos 1 we went d nite before ( time rewang2)...and guess wat we say frm far as we were approaching...
Gorgeous decor!!!!
Lovely...
NO 1 dis weekend beating all d other weddings we've been to...
And d proud owner of d decor company is NON OTHER THAN............................DRUM ROLLS......
JENTAYU GALLERY!!!!!YEAH CLAP CLAP.......
Yeah d name sounds familiar???
I am engaging them for my wedding...hehehe
Congrats MEL N NOR on d excellent work AGAIN...

The table centrepiece v sweet
Btw dis was Tuty Herna's( my sec sklmate) wedding w her handsome hubby Hafiz...
They had many beautiful tings...one of it is d gorgeous dancers being part of their entourage n performed a beautiful no..

They also had traditional musicians for entertainment...
Dats d groom being stopped for a balas pantun session...nice pillars btw
D chairs r sooooooo pweeeety
Dats my bro , fauzee being d emcee for d wedding..
Makeup done by my makeup artiste also...Abg shah...wah tuty...we hav many things in common eh.....

Then d next wedding...wat a contrast ....
We went to jop's frens wedding...at kg ubi..
Now jop dah pandai ok...Masuk aje dia dah comment...eh decor mcm ehem ehem aje....
YESH.....d decor was done by WEDDING REGALIA...
Hmmm.....quite simply done...
Luckily i didnt c HIM...if i did...i wud hav commented...
Nice decor....SIMPLE N NICE...
Takde pillars along d aisle pun...
But i wonder BRAPA RIBU he charged for dis....cos d groom's sis told me...ITS V EXPENSIVE...i only smiled n said...yeah i can imagine...
I remembered d tepung tawar set...was quoted as $680 extra charge...
The cupcakes are gorgeous though...and i hrd dis is d final cake KAK FAI( PERFECT FROSTING) is doin for him...
Hmmm...kak fai's cake alwiz lurvely...hahahmy fav color...apa tak..??
One thing me n jop learnt was CC could be v cramp like d invitation we had yesterday..
We really dun want our wedding to hav dis kinda crowd lining up for food...

OK moving on for d weddings over d weekend...
Lets tok abt mine...

I couldnt sleep after waking up at 4am dis mornin...
I tossed n turn till 5.30am...
After subuh...
I opened d wedding organizer...and did my invitation list updates...
Seems like i hav to cut down on my list or extend add my invitations....
Not enuff!!!
Another concern...jop decided not to do our weddin at a cc.....
BUT....SUMWER outdoor...we shall hav tentages!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHH MY DREAM WEDDING IDEA shall come true...
Cos...he was worried d place wud be too cramped like yesterday and there wud be too much bare space if we were to hold it at a cc w high ceiling...at the same time he said dat.."perhaps ur dream wedding shall come true after all...."
WEEEEEE....I ALMOST jump for joy...felt so happy..

Just spoke to my 'org kuats'...hahah
Ian , Fit3 and Mel...
I am meeting them in d evening later and we r goin to site rackee dis 'PARK'....yeahhhh
So excited...

Ok will update more soon

Tilll den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home