Saturday, September 6, 2008


A lil update on preparations done for my wedding.....
I fell in love w d outfit FARISHA was wearing for one of d bridal shows at expo last yr..
Really love it so much but i noe it wun be possible for me to wear it becos d outfit is frm another bridal company...I tried to settle for sumthin frm d bridal house i engaged but sumhow...i just cudnt make MY HEART fall for another lehenga....The colors r simply magnificient n lovely....
So u noe wat i did....
Jop was buying his bag@ BLACKHAWK along Selegie Rd wen i noticed dat STYLEMART was just ard d corner...
I remembered readin in a bridal magazine stating dat d indian bridal outfits there r simply exquisite...
So i walked in w jop hoping to find sumthin nice....guess wat.....
I found dis fabric....ALMOST similar to d one i fell in love w dat FARISHA WORE...
U agree w me???look alike ryte??

I tried it on n d staff at Stylemart was so nice to attend to me letting me try on d fabric...
The skirt is ready but only d fabric for d 'choli' which is the top has to be sewn acording to watever design i like....And i simply LURVE D SCARF...even though its so heavy...
SO WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY....I GRABBED DIS BEAUTIFUL THING..even though the price is kinda steep..
Wat d hell.....Its my wedding outfit...I am goin to wear it on d most important day of my life...
I dunno wat i am goin to do w dis outfit after d wedding...cos its goin to be too grand to wear even for a wedding function...but watever lah...i just dun care heheh...LURVE IT so i just got to grab it...
So i plan to make my top turquoise n off shoulder...hehehhehhe....cant wait...

After getting my outfit , i remembered that i hav to get a matching one for JOP too...
So , Nisha staff who was serving me brought both of us to d 2nd floor to view d collections for d GENTLEMEN...
Plenty charming looking Sherwani....


Jop and i really love dis one he is wearin in d pic above becos of d intricate motif embroidery on d sleeves...
Check out d matching footwear too...matching embroidery w d sleeves...
So we both bought our outfits dat day...and i hav to inform abg SHAH dat i wud be wearing my own Lehenga so i would be having one extra outfit for my wedding day which i guess can be allocated for d bridesmaid's gown n best man's suit...GD idea???

On a separate note....
I still havent finalise d cake design dat i want..
The last meeting w kak fai frm Perfect Frosting was more of us discussing on d type of flowers dat i want for d cakes...
Reason y we cant decide n confirm is becos i hav yet to confirm d exact colors for decor since d venue hav been changed to an outdoor n garden theme.,...PURPLE is definitely gonna be der but havent decide on d other colors dat are goin to go w dat ...
I did sum research on d net and saw gorgeous cake designs i might consider...so in love w d one on top...
This one w d veil is sweet too
This is another lovely one
Purple....my fav
The rest below r simply lovely too...
Omg....i just cant decide...can u guys help me??





Hope dat i could make up my mind before d next meeting w kak fai...hehhe

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home