Friday, August 8, 2008


Cakes Cakes Cakes....Yummy , Beautiful and Lovely...
I dream dat my wedding cake will look like d one above...
I hav been surfing ard to look for ideas for my wedding stuff...and dis is wat i found...
D cake above is also frm Canele...just like d one i showed in an entry sum time ago...
Just dat its of a diff color...and more tiers...
I just hope Kak Fai frm Perfect Frosting can do me sumthing like dis...
Hopefully ......insya allah...but change d Peonies to purple ones....hehehhe

As for d hantaran gifts....
I thought of having cupcakes w butterflies designs like d ones below...
As u noe...I LURVEEEEEEEE BUTTERFLIES.....


But of cos...i need to change d color a lil bit...to wat???shhhhh
Secret...HAHAHHA actually not secret....I HAVENT DECIDE ON D COLORS i want for my hantaran gifts....but i noe i wud be giving him RED , BLACK , SILVER...

Other than that...i need sum help
I am currently searching for d following for my big day preps...

Help me pple.....




I found d above things frm malaysian websites...
I inquired if i could buy,,,BUT they havent reply yet...
But all they said is ...no posting...if i wanna rent i hav to go there myself and they only give a week to rent...:-(
So...if u happened to c sumthing like d ones above aniwer....pls do tell me yeahh pls......

Last but not least i found dis nice pics also found frm MALAYSIAN WEDDING website..
Beautiful ryte...
I hope...mine will be just as lovely...


Hehehhehe....
PURPLE N PINK makes me go crazy.....
:-)

tILL DEN'
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home