Tuesday, October 28, 2008





I just celebrated my birthday last thurs....
Honestly...I STRONGLY TINK it was d BEST BIRTHDAY i ever had....

Initially i was quite UPSET in d mornin becos i received numerous sms n phone calls frm my aunts,cousins n frens wishing me Happybday at 12midnite and all d way till d next mornin BUT...no wishes at all frm my fiancee...
Jop even told me he had to werk n didnt want me to fetch him cos i might me be tired goin to d hospital n werk to n fro....
SO I THOUGHT He forgotten my birthday....
I even told my sis...how sad i was n i even made plans to watch movie alone or sumthing...
I didnt noe sis noe of his cruel surprise plan...

I quarelled w him d in mornin and i even cried cos i qn him on why he forgotten my birthday...
He just ignored n refused to talk to me...
Sis kept d secret for jop so well....and i never imagined sis noes of his plans.....

Ok to cut story short...
I was instructed by an SMS to go to SWISSOTEL LOBBY AT 6.30pm SHARP.....dressed nicely...no qns...
I was totally clueless n wondering is it a prank or sumthin...but i did...i rushed home to change into sumthin simple n pleasant cos i was running out of time ...

Wen i reached swissotel lobby and saw jop waiting for me at d EQUINOX lift entrance....
I knew this was goin to be a super lovely surprise....
I walked over to him all shaky n trembling...
First thing i said was....sorry cos i wronged him....
He just smiled...kissed my hand like a gentleman does in movies..hahah...and said its ok...he hav it all planned....

And so i was brought to d highest restaurant ever in my life....
EQUINOX...and jop also did his homework to make reservations for us to hav d hot demand window seats...

I was just gasping at d lovely view in awe...and couldnt believe my fiancee could be so sweet...
While waiting for our food to be served....we got a pleasant surprise by Yus(eka's husband) cos he is one of d F&B Managers at Fairmont(formerly Raffles d plaza) which is just next door....so he helped to take a pic of us...and got me dis sweet gift...sumthin i will use at my new pl bedroom after d wedding...hehe
The dinner was really great...fd portion was little but quite filling and v delicious...
I had lobster for d v first tyme in my life...and had d dish w a plate of rice...so it was filling after all
After dinner i got d 2nd surprise ...a yummy mini bday cake frm CANELE...cos i hav been wanting to get a cake frm der...so jop ran ard before d dinner to grab dis cake and send it up to quinox to keep....i really appreciate all d effort he put in..
Not just dat...i even received my FAV BEAR card....TATTY BEAR BDAY CARD...
And guess wat...i cried after readin d card dat my eyeliner smudged
Just wen i was tinkin d surprise is all over....jop took out my bday gift which was sweetly wrapped in pink felt wrapper...The pics were not taken w flash cos i didnt wanna disrupt d other guests eating...so dat explains w d color wasn't so clear..
I tot it was a musical box cos i hav been wantin to get one n i told jop NOT TO SPEND SO MUCH on my bday cos we hav to save up more for our wedding expenses...but he just didnt heed my advice...besides d dinner at equinox which i dun even wanna tink of d bill....he got me a......
New hp!!!SAMSUNG OMNIA ...he tot i shud hav it as i lost my hp recently during Raya...and dis phone has a GPS feature...which i hav tried n really LOVE IT!!!We had a chance to take pics of ourselves before we left which i will alwiz gaze at as a rememberence of my best bday experience ever
After leavin d SWISSOTEL...Jop n i head down to sgh to visit my grand dad for a while...
He was already asleep wen i arrived....so we didnt stay long...later dat nite jop brought me to town to meet up w d 'BLUFFERS' for coffee....i didnt noe they also had a surprise plan for me...


I received plenty of pink n purple stuff dis yr
The card....which says MDM FAIRY DUST cos FAIRY DUST is goin to be dis new 'project' i am werkin on...insya allah...u all will noe of it pretty soon...A cute sweet mug , purple sling bag and i tot these r all my pressies for d day...i didnt noe i was goin to hav more......
Thanx to all d bluffers for d surprise...lurve u all (*even to ahmad n shaleha even though they werent present....
Mr n Mrs Crocs
Couple Rempit
And of cos...Paparazzi pair...Last but not least...us the COUPLE KETAK ( thanx to jop...we got dat title)
Like i mentioned earlier i was receiving more present...
There u c d one in red was frm CIKGU ISHAK...a nice blue baju kurung for me and a COACH WRISTLET frm sis which now i am currently using as my new OMNIA Casing hahha...lurve u all...
I had a great bday dis yr...
Btw...dis yr..my bday surprise was not just on 1 or 2 but 4 occasions.....
First was d surprise bday song by my sota students in d morning n present on my desk frm Cikgu Ishak...
2nd was w my fiancee of cos at EQUINOX...
3Rd w d bluffers at coffeebean wheelock...
The 4th one came d next day...wen my bestie WIRDANI came back frm her flight...

That surprise will be updated in d next entry wen i hav gotten hold of all d pics...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home