Sunday, August 3, 2008

Had an amazing week..
The meet up w MEL & NOR (Jentayu Gallery) , Ian & Fit3( FAP) was super duper fun...
We had dinner together last thurs at PARKWAY , followed by following mel n nor for their set up at ubi...then heading down to MING ARCADE for karaoke..

The meetup wasnt a formal one to discuss anythin abt our wedding matters becos everything hav more or less been confirmed w them..
Jop n me felt so fortunate that we not only manage to engage gd decor n photography experts but we also made new frens...
They hav been so helpful giving me many tips , pointers n contacts to get d other various stuff dat i need...thank god!!

Dis week..jop and me hav made another confirmation deposit....
Almost every week we try to settle deposit payments or make purchases for our wedding preparations ...
Dis week.....
PERFECT FROSTING!!!!

Yeah...i am so relieved to noe dat my wish of having a wedding cake frm PERFECT FROSTING goin to come true insya allah.....

I also received a text frm my SUBJECT HEAD @ SOTA saying he is coming back on tue...
He felt so grateful to me for covering all his classes...
As a sign of gratitude he bought me a nice SEJADAH frm overseas( cos i cant recall where he was posted to for his seminar)...i tink he was at BOGOR , Indonesia...
Yeah...so nice of him..
Cikgu Ishak hav been my idol since i was a teenager...frm being my teacher to being my colleague n now my superior...
I also hav to thank him for giving me dis opportunity to teach at SOTA and soon i will be sent to courses by the school...to upgrade myself...
Cikgu Ishak must hav remembered me telling him that i am looking for a nice sejadah perhaps frm overseas to give to JOP as a hantaran gift...
So nice of him to get it for me..
Alhamdulilah...rezeki...

Ok then
More updates soon...

Till den adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home