Thursday, November 13, 2008

I logged in to EXTRAORDINARY.COM.SG and was 'informed' that my wedding is only 51 days away....

My god...its comin so soon ....
I am not really stressed...but i am kinda worried if there is anything that i hav not settled becos i forgotten abt it...or simply an issue dat i overlooked....
I TRIED to tink hard...check my PURPLE WEDDING ORGANIZER book...but simply couldnt find d ans.....
Of cos there r things which hav yet to be settled ...but those r d few dat i noe of...
Things like d BOOKING OF KADI and ROMM interview... , d SERVICE CREW which hav tentatively been confirmed , dinner band which hav yet tbc whether its goin to be eka's or abg ariffin's if he could play d songs i want....booking of d emcee which hav also been sourced...invitation cards which hav yet to proceed for printing becos of the photos delay frm my bridal studio....And of cos...i hav yet to get sum important items for my hantarans....

Jop n i just went to suntec earlier today before my rehearsal , wen we came by d APPLE STORE...and i could really sense how much he is yearning for d MAC desktop or MACBOOK PRO...both r kinda big to be given for hantaran but sumhow...i wud just hav to figure out a way to make sure my FUTURE HUBBY's WISH will be fulfilled..
I feel bad that my 'things' hav mostly been settled...In fact , jop just bought 2 makeup bags one medium n one large one which i would really need for my makeup assignments...and sum cosmetics items n brushes frm STAGE ...dis new shop just open in SUNTEC less than a mth ago...

My items hav mostly been settled...but i hav yet to buy his ring n few gifts like d laptop , shirt and dunno wat else....

Ok i am starting to get tired tinkin of all these...
I better turn in now cos i tink i really need a gd rest...
My throat is gettin even worse....feelin so sore...haiz...I hate to be sick....

Ok then folks...
Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home