Friday, January 23, 2009





This is d common i qn i am facing all d time these days....

"How's marriage life?"

Seriously...its kinda d most common qn i get frm pple i meet these days...
But i still dunno how d exact ans shud be...
But i said....erm..."ok....v interesting?"
....sumtimes i say...."pretty the same....!"


But....lookin at d pics above....wat do u tink my ans shud be???

Of cos its GREAT!!I hav never been happier before....
Feel so complete n fulfilling now...

There r changes dat i hav to get adapted to...for example...'hubby's bad habits' like farting n burping loudly which r so SUPER DUPER IRRITATING but...getting used to it...
And definitely many other changes dat i just hav to now ADAPT to...
Likewise....he( Jop) also hav to get used to my character , personality n ways like..not sleeping early..bz finishing my werk or prepare for lessons d next day tilll late hours...while he is not used to havin sum light on wen he wanna sleep early to rest for werk d next mornin...

But we both r not complaining....we r having fun so far....
Really...i realised dat we hardly argue or quarrel lately...
Only once....becos i was upset he werk on nite shift...come back d next day sleepin wen i was awake...till d time i hav to go werk....so we didnt get to talk at all...
And of cos...it wasnt his fault....i need to understand his job....
So dat was resolved...

I also started to get bz w my SYF preparation and the days wen hubby is having off days n resting at home r d days i wud be bz teaching or running ard settling d costumes or songs for my students...

So we both just need to be patient and understand each other's jobs...
But the best thing is...at d end of d day...
We still get to c each other at least for a while to catch up...in our bedroom...
We hav fun watching television together , now even lay PS3 together and lookin forward to do even more things together for d rest of our lives...

Here also u can wat wat i hav transformed hubby's used to be personal cupboard into....since we r now sharing d room...
From....
To....
So dat he doesnt just chuck all his stuff one corner in sum basket in a messy way....

And of cos...we had to sacrifice n put away sum of his figurines n toys...to make space for my stuff....


Hehe....so hubby's room look more girlish now..with me ard....

Btw back to d topic....
If i am again asked...."how's marriage life?"
I guess i wud ans......"GREAT !NEVER BETTER!V FULFILLING!"
I hav never felt so happy before...and looking forward to d future w my hubby and of cos starting a family...
As u can c in d pic up there...i am all smiling!!
Not to praise myself or wat...
but i dunno y i also hav pple tellin me dat i hav dis certain kinda radiance or perhaps v jovial look ever since d marriage....

I dunno how true is dat...maybe d key thing is.....LOVE!
I am totally in love w my hubby!
I feel so loved!
And love really makes me HAPPY!
Above is a pic of both of us attending my cousin's wedding last weekend...posing for d camera w our 'hantaran' LOEWE SHADES dat we got for each other...

I hope my marriage will last and our lives will be filled w more love n happiness!
Insya allah...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home