Friday, January 2, 2009

I hope its not too late to say HAPPY NEW YR to everyone....
Wow....how fast time flies...
I first started dis blog wen i started to plan for my wedding...
And now...i am left w just ONE DAY before d BIG DAY...
I guess dis is my v last entry as a SINGLE GIRL...haha....

I am now in my room...still awake..cos i just finished doin the GUEST SITTING LIST for d wedding dinner...i am feeling nervous already...
I just realised how near i am to d actual day wen i saw d RED HENNA DESIGN MARKS on my hands n legs...
Its my v first time seeing henna marks on all my ten fingers n toes...feels weird...
Suddenly i feel like crying...

Cos i realised dis is goin to be my v last nite staying at my pl...sleeping on dis single bed n having d privacy to hav d space of a room all to myself...
I suddenly remembered how i felt wen my sis was gettin married many years ago...but not as bad cos she was still stayin w me n our parents at dat tyme...
All my life i hav been w my sis...of cos i ever stayed away for a month or two...at dad's pl or d condo at bishan8...but i wud eventually come back cos...i will start to miss her n d two angels DYRA N ANDY...but now i realised...i cant just choose to come back and stay here...cos dis time i am GETTING MARRIED N STARTING A NEW LIFE OF MY OWN W JOP...

I am gonna miss my sis so badly...dat i noe...
I am goin to miss her cooking..her 'ubi goreng'...her 'nasi ayam'...her 'mee hongkong'...basically all d dishes she alwiz cook...cos....she is just like d replacement of mama after late mama passes away...
We used to quarrel a lot...and of cos i am goin to miss her nagging...(we alwiz patch things up after a few hrs...or a day at most)...
I also remember dat i went thru a lot...in d past...all d breakups w jop...and of cos...w all my exbfs...all d horrible things i had to go thru...SHE WAS ALWIZ THERE FOR ME...
Even now dat i am gettin married...she is putting so much effort , time n money to make my wedding possible...
I can never thank her enuff...
I tink i better stop here...cos i am already beginning to cry...

Dad....came earlier ...w his wife...to present me w d most valuable gift ever...
Never in my life he got me such a wonderful gift...dis time..he really touched my heart...
He gave me dis cute lil white box...which i could tell...looks like a jewellery box...
In d box is a set of a dress watch , a chain and matching earrings....and also a huge sum of money which i never ever got frm him...
He said...i could use d money to pay for d wedding cake n some other wedding expenses...which i really appreciate...cos before dis...jop n i hav been trying our v best to pay off for every single thing of d wedding expenses out of our own pocket...

SO thank you dad....and thank u sis...

I do hav a list of pple i wanna thank but i guess...i will hold it all for d wedding cos i noe jop n i will be giving a v long thank you speech...

But i really hav to mention abt today...
Thanx to Wir for being so bz running ard buying stuff for me...Noela for preparing d flowergal's accessories....Nadya for spending time n effort running ard w syasya today to get d same PERFECT DRESS as how u guys put it...I KNEW DAT was goin to be d perfect dress for u guys...Its purple n its lovely...Thanx to syasya for stayin at my pl till so late cutting watermelons for me , topping up axe oil on my henna painted hands n helped me remove it too....Thanx to syasya's mom for d lovely gift...i will wear it...Thanx to Hamzah(SYASYA'S bf for running ard w jop to send d hantaran and be my telephone holder guy...hehehehe)....Thanx to KAK LENA , KAK EDA N DAYANA for doin d bunga rampai w me...

Thanx to my aunts who take d time to come over to my pl besides preparing sum dishes for my wedding n post-wedding barbecue on SUN....

Thanx to everyone .....who will be bz n do things for our wedding dis sat...

Lastly thanx to JOP for loving me...showering me w so much love dat i never felt before...alwiz reminding me of how much he loves me...finally made my dreams come true...and i hope everything will go on smoothly and our dream wedding of having it in d park...will be just lovely...insya allah d weather is goin to be fine...and even if it isnt...everythin will still go on as planned...And i cant wait....tp update u guys w d next entry which by then will be blogged by me after being sumone's wife....hahaha....

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home